Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Im getting a bit worried!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
willydb96 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willydb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im getting a bit worried!
    Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 9:43am
Ok y’all here’s the problem.next Monday feb 12 is my expected ship date and i have no updates from CyberPowerPC,is not even in the warehouse,it show me only the day that I bought,order processed and expected ship date feb 12 that’s it.Its something wrong with ‘em? Thanks in advance!!!
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:36am
May not be. CP is bad about updating how your system is moving through assembly. You may see in assembly one day then finished the next and get a UPS tracking number the same day.

You can always call sales if you want.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

willydb96 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willydb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:39am
I called then and here’s what he said
Your order is currently processing and expected to ship 2/12, however the actual ship date may vary.
ReV2ReD View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReV2ReD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:45am
I'm in the same boat with an expected ship date of 2/14. I sent an email to inquire about the orders status, but have not yet heard back from anyone. That said, I did just send the email inquiry yesterday afternoon.

I feel a little frustrated that your call didn't provide you with more answers than the order status page. It seems to me that somebody manning the phones should be able to give you more information - particularly given the expense of the products sold here. In my own case, it would be nice to narrow down when to expect my build to arrive so that I could go ahead and request the time off of work to ensure that I will be home to sign for it.

Good luck!
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 12:07pm
Hey guys, I'm sorry but there is no need for worry when we say may vary it means possible be earlier possible later as in like 2 to 3 days unless is something major. Most the time it's earlier. I do agree we do need more transparency with updating of order and this is something we are working on. We do appreciate your guy's feedback. If you like me to check your orders just DM me and I will be more than happy to help you.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2

Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.

Email:[email protected]

Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
willydb96 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willydb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 11:38am
What the hell they just sent me an email and here’s what they said
Hey William, so I've gone ahead and checked the status of your PC, it has not been started or worked on yet. Our warehouse is a bit backed up thats why its taking a bit longer then usual and I aplogize for the issues but it should be started today or by next week. I hope your week is going well!! So what does that means?
ReV2ReD View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReV2ReD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 1:31pm
I wish that I could shed some light on this through my own experience with my order, but I have also received a rather vague response to my order status inquiry (my order has apparently still not been confirmed after 9-10 business days). As mentioned previously, a bit more transparency on the part of Cyberpowerpc would be appreciated. I do understand backups and hiccups in process, but clarity in to those issues (availability of parts, oversaturated by orders, etc) and how they affect my order's ETA would go much further in my view than a vague response paired with a lack of movement on my order's status page.

All of that said, Cyberpowerpc has not yet charged my order, so I can't fault them for holding my money hostage to their process issues. They appear to not implement such practices, and I do appreciate that. In addition, they do mention that orders can take 15 business days to process, so it's really my lack of patience exacerbated by the need to inform my work of intent to take leave a week in advance (to sign for the order) that is the issue here.
willydb96 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willydb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 1:34pm
Well let’s pray then bruh!!!
tritoch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tritoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 3:45pm
Everyone is buying prebuilt cause CP still charge msrp for almost all the parts so they might have just an unnatural volume of orders getting through and especially since people might have ordered stuff through christmas/holidays and given the scarcity of parts (im looking at you gpus) they might still be waiting for gpus to come in. 
willydb96 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willydb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 3:49pm
Bruh but I called the sales manager and he told me that everything was ok and the expected ship date is next Monday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic