Go to CyberPowerPC Home, Cyberpower - Unleash The Power

Live Help
Need Help? We're here for you.
Order online or Call (800)707-0393
Live chat with a representative
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I made my Intel optane ssd my primary OS... Help?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I made my Intel optane ssd my primary OS... Help?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
razkid View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:11am
right. is there pros and cons to getting a 1080 over 4k? does 1080 screens have more hrtz and can you get more frames with that over 4k ? 
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:29am
1080 is more or less the accepted standard. 4K is ultra clear. You can get a max FPS of 60 or so unless your using a high end GPU. You may not be able to run on ultra settings also. This differs from game to game.

Many monitors are not able to run at the 144Mhz needed for 4K gaming, verify the monitor is capable of that or no 4K for you.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

razkid View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:44am
Okay thanks for that. I now have a better understanding i'm sorry you guys for all the questions. I just want a good monitor to stream, play games, music edit , video edit and do graphics. One last thing.. So what kind of monitor would you guys recommend for my specs for this computer. The fps doesn't have to be 60 all the time. it can be 30 but.. I would prefer two monitor setup. should i get a two 2k displays ? 27 inch 144hz ? or what would you guys recommend that would work if i did want to play ultra on my PC with these specs. Thanks again you guys for the help. I thanked all your post!
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 5:35am
I would look up reviews on Google for monitors, several good ones out there. Just remember if your looking at 4K you have to go with 144Hz, if not  of course a 1080. Of course no upgrading with monitors, so if you don't go 144Hz and want to in the future you'll have to sell you old ones.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

razkid View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 6:16am
okay i will go for 144hz and g sync .. but which one would you think work best with my specs with no lag ? 4k ? 2k ? or 1080p ? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic