FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have been absolutely loving the new pc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DuntJudgeMeh View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuntJudgeMeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have been absolutely loving the new pc
    Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:53pm
I just wanted to say that my overall experience with this pc has been great.  All of the games I play are what I would expect from an amazing pc like this.  You guys really did a great job on building my pc.  Have a good one!Thumbs Up
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 5:05pm
"I have been absolutely loving the new pc"

We know. So are the rest of us....LOL!
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 12:56pm
As annoyed as I am about the new Warranty policy, I do admit my PC has been ROCK SOLID and 100% trouble free for going on 18 months now. 

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 4:45am
Originally posted by Peregrine Peregrine wrote:

As annoyed as I am about the new Warranty policy, I do admit my PC has been ROCK SOLID and 100% trouble free for going on 18 months now. 

Per my other post. CP dropping the 30 day free RMA, shows a complete lack of caring about customers.

So you get a system right out of the box that doesn't work and you are expected to pay to send it back for repairs. This is completely ridiculous.

I have no issue for paying extra for the extended/premium warranty. I wonder if the States Attorney would agree with this.

If nothing else increase basic costs by the $19.00 for "EVERYONE" and then honor the full year of free shipping. That is a better solution than absolutely ticking of a customer.

Just recently this happened to a customer. When they posted I went to look into it and sure enough they changed their policy and posted it in RED. So out of nowhere buyer beware.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic