FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Horrendous customer service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
celticraider24 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celticraider24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horrendous customer service
    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 5:59pm
I purchased a PC back in April that never worked properly. I am on the road quite a bit for work so when I finally got around to troubleshooting it I sent a email into tech support and got Ryan.  Ryan was decent enough, agreed with my assessment of getting a bad video card out of box (5700 XT) and made an RMA for me to send it back for replacement.

After sending the card back which I paid for the shipping, I couldn't get an answer as to what was going on with my RMA.  Having multiple requests just closed and not answered I asked Ryan via email who told me to try the RMA group again.  A few weeks later, I get a message that the card is damaged so they won't honor the warranty.  So you sent me a bad card that never worked, then won't honor the warranty because it was damaged?  No kidding, we already determined it was damaged, it didn't work to begin with.

I've purchased 2 PCs and a laptop from your company and sent a few friends and family your way, never again.  I'll make sure everyone hears about what crap your service has turned into.  I have a good mind to chargeback the entire system since you decided to send one that was broken to me and not honor your warranty.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic