Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CrystalH View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrystalH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!
    Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 12:52pm
My son got the gamer Xtreme vr series for Christmas. It froze up and he held down the power button. Now it is blinking on and off. How do we fix this?

Edited by CrystalH - 25 Dec 2017 at 12:52pm
yrly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yrly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:05pm
If the power button is flashing it might be hibernated. Did you try just unplugging it and plugging it back in? Was the freeze a hardware problem or software problem?

If a game or something froze it could be because of a driver or attempted windows update, there are likely a good number of windows updates that will need to load if that computer is from Best Buy because a few just came out in the past week and thosemcomputers would have shipped before then, They say these can run in the background but it will eventually try to reboot and they sometimes crash the system anyway.

Edited by yrly - 25 Dec 2017 at 1:05pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 5:20am
First thing never buy a CP sytems from a third party seller. Two critical components may be low end.

If unplugging doesn't help, (depending on the MOBO you have) try removing the CMOS battery or clearing it if your MOBO has a button to do so.

When doing so have only the mouse, keyboard and monitor connected. Once your up you can run some tests to see if the system can tell you what happened.

Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 2:56pm

Hey , I�m sorry for the issues your expercing. I will be more than happy to help you. For the issues your having we will need you to call into our customer support line. I provided the number down below. Our techs will be more than glad to help you in resolving your problem. Hope your week is going well!!

Phone: (888) 900-5180

Edited by Cyber_Tech2 - 27 Dec 2017 at 2:57pm
Regards, Cyber_Tech2

Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.

Email:[email protected]

Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
janssen83 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janssen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 8:57am
Try this reply 
thank you Clap
Originally posted by GAN1957 GAN1957 wrote:

First thing never buy a CP sytems from a third party seller. Two critical components may be low end.

If unplugging doesn't help, (depending on the MOBO you have) try removing the CMOS battery or clearing it if your MOBO has a button to do so.

When doing so have only the mouse, keyboard and monitor connected. Once your up you can run some tests to see if the system can tell you what happened.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic