FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good Experience

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mduan419 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mduan419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Experience
    Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 6:48am
This is my first time posting. Correct me if I am making mistakes or need to add more. Below are my specs:
  • *BASE_PRICE: [+1549]
  • BLUETOOTH: None
  • CABLE: None
  • CARE1: Cooler Master Mastergel Maker CPU-Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
  • CAS: DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Mid Tower ATX Gaming Case w/ Tempered Glass Front and Side [-37]
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CC: None
  • CD: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i9-9900K 3.60GHZ 16MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: CyberpowerPC Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler (Dual (Push-Pull) Standard 120MM Fans [+5])
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • FREEBIE_CU: Get Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game and More
  • FREEBIE_HD: Q2 '18 Intel Optane Premium Creativity Plus
  • FREEBIE_MB: ASRock H2R 2-in-1 N300 Travel Router + AirPlay / DLNA / Miracast HDMI Dongle w/ ASrock Motherboard Equipped Desktops While Supply Last
  • HDD: 240GB WD Green SSD + 2TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Plus 16GB Intel Optane Memory HDD Acceleration 18X Faster (Secondary Storage Drive) [+29])
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None
  • INSTRUCTION: $50 American Express Gift Card for All Intel Desktops and Laptops
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC RGB 7 Color Premium Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) RGB Lightning DDR4/3000MHz Memory Module (GEIL Super Luce RGB)
  • MICROPHONE: None
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 -CB ATX w/ 802.11ac Wi-Fi, ARGB, USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe [+1]
  • MOUSE: COOLER MASTER CM310 RGB Black Wired 10000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse [+4]
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts – Standard 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply [+5]
  • PRO_WIRING: None
  • PROJECTOR: None
  • PROMOSALE1: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 12 to 14 Business Days
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti 8GB GDDR5 (Pascal)[VR Ready] (Single Card)
  • VIVE_HEADSET: None
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • WNC: ASUS PCE-AC55BT 802.11ac Wireless-AC1200 Bluetooth 4.0 w/ Dual Antenna PCI-E Adapter [+43]
  • WTV: None
  • _PRICE: (+1609)
  • This was my first gaming pc/laptop I had ever bought, so I was quite concerned when I read the reviews about CyberPowerPC, but I had to take the BF deals, so I did. My experience with CyberpowerPC is well above average compared tot he reviews I have been reading. My salesperson was Willis Leung. He was communicative every step of the way from when he received my purchase to when it was being constructed in the warehouse to when it was being shipped out. He informed me every step of the way. In addition, I requested that premium warranty and ultra-care packaging be added to my order. Per CyberPowerPC policy, I am only allowed one change and opted for the warranty upgrade. However, Wilis went beyond that and gave me BOTH but ONLY charged me for the warranty. While I do understand that ultra-care packaging is given sometimes regardless if you included or not, this is the kind of service that I and other customers appreciate. When it arrived, there were no damages. I booted it up and it ran as quite as a mouse. Ran the recommended benchmarks like Furmark and Speedfantest. It was fine. Checked all the parts via system info and when I replaced the psu which I replaced with an EVGA 600W plus 80W. Every part was exactly as I ordered. THANK YOU WILLIS AND CYBERPOWERPC!
  • My recommendation for all those worried PC purchasers to help ease you is to establish communication with your rep. If you care about your pc, you would want to be informed every step of the way and if you aren't then contact your rep like I did. Communication is key in big purchases like this, both ways. 
TypicallyWrecked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TypicallyWrecked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 2:58pm
This, this, and more this. My experience was great as well. I also had Willis. If you are polite, and think about the person you're speaking to as a PERSON, just like you, and not some drone there to fulfill your every desire, you will probably have a good experience. I feel like the ones who have bad experiences are often the entitled individuals who never were taught manners and good social skills. 

Happy for you!
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 5:22am
If your shipping it. Get the ultra care packing plan to protect your system from UPS. CP may include without requesting, but not promised if you don't order it.

Also if shipping, consider the extended warranty, the gets you a full year of free shipping, in case you have issue and need to send a component or the whole system back.

NEVER, the standard PSU. You don't know what you getting. They will throw in what they have. Lower end PSU's here have a high failure rate. They can provide uneven power (ripples) which at the least is hard on components long term, They have been known to fry systems.

The case you show, on the manufactures website list "no case fans" pre-installed, all optional. Add case fans. CP may or may not chose to install any.

Try checkout code NORUSH or spring0410 for 5% off the total.

Edited by GAN1957 - 19 Dec 2018 at 5:23am
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Mduan419 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mduan419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 2:28pm
@TypicallyWrecked I agree with you about the entitlement. In large part, I think this is due to Amazon and its ridiculously good (like too good) customer service and speed of shipment.  In addition, unlike Amazon, customers are buying multiple parts simultaneously. What that means is that if one part is out of stock, then they cannot ship out the system. In Amazon, they have products that are already made and pre-built.  For example, the PCs on there are already constructed. In CP, the PC's for the most part need to be constructed, if I'm not mistaken. They do not have it already constructed when you purchase the item.  Customers on this site, I feel fail to recognize that this isn't Amazon and that they are doing a service of building a pc. As with any service, it can go over or even sometimes under the expected ship date, in this case. Regardless, everybody just read the forums and reviews, CONSTRUCTIVELY, and your pc should be fine and definitely replace that psu like @GAN1957 said. I have read and seen countless reviews regarding faulty psu's. Don't take the chance in thinking you have a "good psu" from CP and be patient if your part is back ordered. It's the holidays. Everybody wants a gaming pc for themselves or as a gift. When there is more demand than supply, then not every customer and/or order can be filled. 
legion6702 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legion6702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 12:04am
That's exactly what I was thinking.  Amazon has spoiled a lot of us.  We expect instant gratification these days.  That was also a good point that if they run out of just one item, it holds up the entire assembly of the PC.

I wrote a review on Consumer Affairs, gave them five stars.  The things people were complaining about were pathetic.  For example
One guy changed his motherboard and wanted to know why he had to buy a whole new Windows operating system.  Not only has this been a common practice of Microsoft since years ago, but then this guy was actually blaming CyberPowerPC.   I remember when it was worse, when any change in your equipment could trigger a "new computer" warning on Windows

Another person was complaining that Chrome and Firefox were not preinstalled on her computer.  WHAT?!?!?!?!  Really?!?!!!?  How long would that take you lady?  Ten seconds? 

I always love the people who claim they are going to "tell everyone I know not to buy from CyberPowerPC".  Right, so they don't have to deal with another batch of malcontents that are never going to be satisfied...not a problem. 

As people have stated here before, people will go all out on some things, then skimp on important things like a good power supply, then wonder why the entire thing goes up in smoke.

Funny thing is, I noticed most of the people on that website complaining were the ones that kept nagging Cyberpowerpc...when's it going to be ready?  What time period am I looking at?  Why hasn't it started being built yet?  How fast will it ship.  What's the status, what's the status, what's the status...like every day.

I didn't send them one email.  Didn't ask for one status update.  I just let them do their job.  And they did a damn good one.

vondes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 2:54pm
Hello, there is an Instagram profile. I plan to promote business account that should introduce/advertise/sell a product/service, I think to do it with photos, Instagram views. In Instagram, as in any social network there is a different audience and I want to quickly find my clients. How do I involve new Instagram followers, advise something!

Edited by vondes - 13 Apr 2019 at 2:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic