FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gears Of War 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ZOMFG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZOMFG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gears Of War 2
    Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 8:36pm
I have been playing gears of war 2 and its a great game. Even though Epic screwed things over with the shotgun and made it so the newbs can chainsaw all day. Im not too fond of the matchmaking system they went with either, unless you have a full group it takes forever to find a match, and sometimes it still does. But all in all its a fun and great game. What do yall think?
gahlay
Raam1020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raam1020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 11:20am
Awesome game, making a montage and everything for it.

Got to 80th place with my Team GB clan so far, we are taking a break now though.

Hopefully I will be going to meadowlands 09' for it!
gomez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gomez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 8:32pm
Ya ZOMFG,i do agree with you.Because Gears Of Wars 2 is a good game.I had a good time while playing this game.And i took 2 months to complete this game.Really a good game to play.
----------------------
gomez

Online Dating  
AlphA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlphA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:15am
I think that it is a great game, but I think that Epic could have used more of the Unreal Engine's features in it. Still a good game though. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic