Order online or Call (800)707-0393
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

GARBAGE COMPANY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
seaveri View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaveri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GARBAGE COMPANY
    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 4:44pm
- Ordered PC on 11/4/20. received PC 4wks later, on 12/4/20. PC arrived damaged with faulty glass case, scratches, suffs, and broken parts on computer.  Asus strix 3080 graphics card arrived damaged. Paid extra for the added cushion inside computer, but packed poorly and broke graphics card.

- sent in computer on 12/4, they received in 12/10. Received in warehouse 12/8, but didn't start working on computer until the first of the new year(01/2021), was told by the rep that they fulfilled the christmas/new years orders before mine even though my computer had a high priority status.

- graphics card on back order, was told I could be given another graphics cards. offered me a graphics card that 200 cheaper, but company would not refund me the price difference.

- Spoke to Marco, tier 3 rep, offered ZERO help. explained to him about miscommunication/inconvenience of the whole process. Told him about email that was sent to me saying there would be an additional charge due to damage repair. Marco was unable to explain why my computer passed quality check with a faulty glass case; I was told "believe it or not, it passed quality check, but the damage occurred after." how does glass magically warp after quality check??? I've spoken to multiple reps, and once they see the photos I attached, they're even shocked, but when Marco looks at the photos, he sees nothing wrong with them.

- the company is a joke, their quality check is a joke, how does a PC go through 2 quality checks and miss the fact that crooked glass is placed on the computer? You call their tech support, and it says there's an average wait time of 3-7min, but you're on hold for 45-60min, just for someone to transfer you again for another 60min. There have been times I would call and be hold for 60min just for the automated voice to say "sorry, there are no available representatives to take your call." and just hang up. I understand this pandemic has caused a lot of stress on people, and longer than average wait times are expected, but don't advertise 3-7min, when in reality you're going to wait 120min. 

- Be very weary when buying from this company. Not only do they have awful customer service, they offer zero solutions. There is zero communication on their end. I sent an email, and got a reply 20days later, not even answering the question. 

- If you have to return an item DO NOT put it in a 2nd box as instructed in the email they sent to you, and EXPECT to pay 70$ for returns. 

- If i could give them 0 stars i totally would. Again, ordered my PC in 11/20, and it's 2/22/21 and still haven't received it. I finally canceled my order, and found the same PC on newegg. bought it today, and they're already processing my order, going to be shipped tomorrow, and arriving on thursday. 

- I expected more from this company. I spent about $3000 on a PC and got absolute crap customer service.

Edited by seaveri - 22 Feb 2021 at 4:58pm
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 5:24pm
"why my computer passed quality check"

WUT?! You actually got a quality check? I didn't even get that they just skipped it. And it showed in the finished product too when it arrived. I sat contemplating for awhile how do I keep this PC anyway with all the obvious blunders. In the end I could not find a way and had to ship it back. 
Beware of liars whose aim is to deceive. They present a positive spin no matter how atrocious the situation really is
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic