Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

future of power suppies units

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bullgod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: future of power suppies units
    Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 7:16am
i understand the bigger fan , cooling but to have them all blow back into the case itself... blowing hot air and dust on the motherboard ,video card ?  is this really cooling for the video?    why cant this be looked at, ?               blow it the bottom ? or moved to the front? Clap
Kevolu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevolu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 11:37am
Most cases have a PSU filter. My case has a PSU shroud and there is absolutely zero dust in it. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

It's also far better on the PSU to intake 25 degree air instead of 30+ degrees from inside the case.
PlaneGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PlaneGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 6:27pm
My PSU blows air out of the bottom of the case. It doesn't have an intake fan but I assume it gets air from outside the back of the case.
CoolerMaster HAF 912
Intel i7-3820
Gigabyte G1.Assassin II
EVGA 660ti 2gb SC SLI
256gb OCZ Agility 4
16gb Kingston HyperX
1Tb WD Caviar Blue
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_XyQMi7fxYtgczKimW4MA
bullgod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2016 at 3:16am
i just watched a video from asus,the guy, put a corsair 650 psu ,  fan sticking up at the video card..lol   lets drop those little screws....thank you guys                                                                                                             

Edited by bullgod - 21 Jun 2016 at 3:18am
room39 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote room39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:14pm
I want to know more about this.

Edited by room39 - 24 Sep 2017 at 7:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic