Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First Cyberpowerpc Build

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hero3life View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hero3life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Cyberpowerpc Build
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 6:45pm
BASE_PRICE: [+1125]
  • BLKFRISALE1: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE2: 6-FT HDMI Flat Cable, V1.4, Supports 3D & 4K Resolution, Gold Plated Connector Cable [+5] (1 piece)
  • BLUETOOTH: None
  • CABLE: None
  • CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
  • CARE2: Cooler Master Mastergel Maker CPU-Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
  • CAS: Thermaltake Core G21 Black Mid-Tower Gaming case w/ Both Side Tempered Glass Panels
  • CASUPGRADE: RGB Multi-Color 16 color LED 1x interior light strip w/ Remote Controller
  • CC: None
  • CD: None
  • CD2: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz [3.8GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 16MB L3 Cache 95W Processor
  • CS_FAN: 3x RAIDMAX NV-R120 120mm RGB Hydraulic bearing Fans
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: CyberpowerPC Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • HD_M2SSD: None
  • HD_PCIE1X_SSD: None
  • HDD: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: None [-5]
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR4/2400MHz Dual Channel Memory (GSKILL Ripjaws V [+15])
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE B350 GAMING AM4 ATX W/RGB Realtek LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe [+5]
  • MOUSE: None [-3]
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - EVGA 600 80 PLUS Power Supply [+20]
  • PRO_WIRING: Professional Wiring + [Red] Phanteks Premium Extension Cables sleeved set [24Pin MB + 8Pin CPU + 6+2 Pin VGA] [+39]
  • RUSH: RUSH!!! READY TO SHIP IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS [+69]
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: None
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: GeForceŽ GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5 (Pascal)[VR Ready] [-79] (Single Card)
  • VIVE_HEADSET: None
  • WARRANTY: PREMIUM WARRANTY: Standard 1 Year Parts WARRANTY + ONE (1) YEAR SHIPPING [+19]
  • WNC: HIRO 802.11ac Dual Band PCI-E Wireless Adapter Network Card [+19]
  • WTV: None
  • _PRICE: (+1263)
  • End price was $1303.85 with shipping.

I did a price check of all the cheapest parts I could find right now to compare if I wanted to build it myself, and boy was I surprised.
    $1351 Without any warranties or Shipping. How did I do?
    TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 9:48pm
    3 day rush most likely will NOT WORK OUT - DO NOT USE THAT OPTION, give them time to build and QC it right!!!

You MUST AT LEAST push-pull the cooler fans w/ that CPU (or get a 240mm cooler).

You need more power, try the Enermax 700W.

Special gel/paste a TOTAL waste, as is wiring unless you just want it for looks. 6' cable $2 at NewEgg now w/ free ship. Get a $5 WiFi promo instead of $20 for NoName.

You DON'T have a SSD, we usually recommend a 240GB size.

Any reason you paid more to goto a lower series B350 MoBo vs X370? The default GigaByte is OK. I might recommend 1 of the 2 ASRock Killer boards, both have 2 M.2 slots vs 1 with your choice, and the ability to SLI in the future, either is just $8 more, and 1 even has built in WiFi.

This build, Valentine's Day Special II, lists free shipping (in the US). I hope you got the 5% off code. Today's daily deal didn't factor in, maybe there'll be a free HD or SSD tomoro.

If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
    GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 4:59am
    As far as the PSU. You can get by with a 600 watt until you consider upgrading to a 1070 GPU You should be running under 400 watts with up to 5 or 6 USB 3.0, 2 monitors, RAM, Liquid cooling,

The suggested size for the Nvidia 1060 is 400 watts, not the usual draw.

Agreed a 240GB SSD is a good investment right off the bat & push-pull fans when running a AMD cpu.

Hopefully you used a build base with the free shipping.
    Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

tritoch View Drop Down
    Groupie
    Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tritoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:13am
    I built with better options for much less. $1,035 base + tax/shipping for mine. Play around with the configurators until you find the lowest price. Try it out with a higher base price and config with the minus price options and see if you get a better deal that way.
     Post Reply Post Reply
      Share Topic