New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ELITE M1-131 (Non-Pro)... Why is there no driver?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

ELITE M1-131 (Non-Pro)... Why is there no driver?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
barkshark View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barkshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ELITE M1-131 (Non-Pro)... Why is there no driver?
    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 6:34am
Now, I know all about product segmentation and making each item have its own features, etc., all of that mess... But why is there no driver for this thing at all? From what I can tell it is just a fully featured ELITE PRO M1-131 with different colored plastic. I'm not sure if it's possible to ask properly for the CyberPower driver team to code one up for the basic M1-131, but I'm asking here at the very least.

I picked up this mouse from a friend who already had another one ready to go, and I'm otherwise really enjoying the weight, DPI settings, and 500hz polling out of the box. The only thing I'd really like to do here is adjust one of the DPI settings and to set a static color for the LED (or disable it).

In case this is just the driver having a bug, then both of the currently supplied drivers at http://www.cyberpowerinc.com/drivers/?dir=Mouse do not even detect the mouse, but given the "Pro" naming, I'm thinking this how it's meant to be, which is incredibly disappointing for a single piece of plastic's color change along the top.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic