FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Elite M1-131 Gaming Optical Mouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
UncleMoki View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UncleMoki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 7:38am
Just got a GMA3000BST and was wondering the same thing.  Didn't realize there was a "pro" version of the mouse but tried installing the software anyway ... no luck ... mouse not even detected.

So I guess the buttons are hard-wired to do what they do?  The Pro software showed the defaults for the Pro and it seems to match, though it doesn't let me make any adjustments.  From clicking the buttons on mine, this is what it seems to do:
  • Left Click
  • Right Click
  • Scroll - Scroll Content
  • Scroll Click - Scroll Screen
  • Buttons under Scroll - Mouse LEDs (?)
  • Side Button Front - Browser Forward
  • Side Button Center - Double Click
  • Side Button Back - Browser Backward
  • Side Button Low - "Exact Control"
zumby View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zumby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 8:28pm
I made a video about this mouse, check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuopfR6sfbw&t=5s
Tallen757 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tallen757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:01am
I downloaded the cyberpowerPC gaming mouse software but doesn't react or open up when I click on it. Any help? Thanks.
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:12am
Do you have the PRO version of the mouse?
flynnibus View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flynnibus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Tallen757 Tallen757 wrote:

I downloaded the cyberpowerPC gaming mouse software but doesn't react or open up when I click on it. Any help? Thanks.

only the pro version of the mouse can be configured via the software.  

the software will install a desktop icon, you can use that to open the app.
L8rhosen View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L8rhosen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:13pm
I am also having a problem. I downloaded the GamingMouse software, but it keeps saying it can\t find the mouse, even when I do a rescan of USB
CrazyDalmation View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyDalmation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:33pm
i think it's bugged or something

L8rhosen View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L8rhosen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:35pm
Is there any other way to reprogram the buttons? That's the entire reason I bought a system with a gaming mouse..
Kylewisneski View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylewisneski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 3:12pm
Can anyone tell me all the led colors and the corrosponding dpi setting? 
GojiKCP View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GojiKCP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 7:51pm
 Unfortunately, if the mouse isn't being detected by the software, thank the CyberPower team. The Elite M1 131 is NOT the same with the Elite PRO M1 131 which is completely sad considering they are not only near identical, but practically the same thing. If you have the regular, you can't change anything about the mouse. Despite the mouse looking great (in my eyes, a way more sleek Logitech G903 with a RGB light ring, better fit for FPS), you CANNOT change the RGB coloring. The mouse has independent RGB LEDs too (11 LEDs I could spot). As far as I know, the DPI can also not be changed. The only way to differentiate the two is the grey/silver color in the middle of the mouse. The feel for the mouse is great too and frankly, I'm a little disappointed, but hey I bought a PC and they gave me a free mouse. Still gonna use my Logitech G203. 

Only way for me to use this mouse, make a program to change the DPI. That is almost a must for a gaming mouse. The lack of RGB I can deal with, but I prefer to have it off or make the LEDs actually addressable. Yes, it wouldn't make it any different between it and the PRO, but there barely are any differences in the first place.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic