Need Help? We're here for you.
Order online or Call (800)707-0393
Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Elite M1-131 Gaming Optical Mouse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:02am
I have had some discussion with Cyber_Tech2 on this and it seems that the mouse button programming is only available in the Pro version of the mouse.  The "special offer" we have is not the Pro version.
Jdrkangl View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jdrkangl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 11:26am
That is lame. Well thanks for the info though :)
garybarth View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garybarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 5:51pm
I have the basic 400dpi gaming mouse, and I now guess that there isn't any drivers for it, either? Is there some reason that CP supplies mice with no set-up software? I have an Anker gaming mouse that can be used, but I'd like to try the CP mouse first. Got an inquiry in to their tech support.
-= Gary =-
Cliffs View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:04pm
Have to bump this as there has been no answer.
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by dforrest dforrest wrote:

I have had some discussion with Cyber_Tech2 on this and it seems that the mouse button programming is only available in the Pro version of the mouse.  The "special offer" we have is not the Pro version.

This was the answer.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic