FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Cyberpower build with Used parts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kalidor835 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalidor835 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 3:13am
All I can go on is what came in my rig and it was all new parts.

Intel i7-875K @ 3.85GHZ

GigaByte GA-P55A-UD3

Asetek 570LX

8GB G.Skill Sniper

Radeon R9 380X

Xion Predator 970

2x1TB HDD raid0

Windows 7 Home Premium

PCP&C 750w Silence
chase.bennett97 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chase.bennett97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:53pm
That is entirely a false statement, recently i have come across the discovery of a B-Stock EVA Geforce GTX 1080Ti that CyberPower PC put into my custom built PC I received from you guys. This was supposed to be a new card, however, you gave me a refurbished card that you purchased from EVGA's B-Stock list. On EVGA's website they state the following:
"B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. B-Stock products are Factory Recertified to meet the performance and reliability of a new product of the same model. B-Stock products do not come with any optional accessories and only include the accessories required to use the product as listed below.

Included Accessories:
Motherboard: I/O Shield
Power Supply: Power Cables
Graphics Card: No Accessories
Other Devices: No Accessories

All B-Stock products include a 1 Year Limited Warranty. Warranty Terms"

Take notice of the following words, "or noticeable use." 
A little more information to how i know this is the case: The Graphics card has quite a few scratches, especially on the bar code where the part number and serial number is, also the part number if new (should be new on a brand new built computer) would be 11G-P4-6391-KR. However, the refurbished part numbers get changed to 11G-P4-6391-BR which is what i got when i bought my brand new computer from you guys. im sad that this is the case and next time i will not give you my business nor shall i ever recommend any person to buy from this company. This is a very shady yet likely legal practice which you guys should be ashamed of.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic