Author
arronwolf View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY
    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 12:09pm
Don't buy from this company
Here is my Experience.

·         Order computer which allowed me to pick a AMD 5900x and a 3080 RTX card.

·         Price $2500

·         Wait 4 weeks no update.

·         Call 3 times to get an update and provide 3 different reasons why my computer will be shipped late.  (this you already know about)

·         Email you with my issue

·         You get the computer shipped on time.

·         Computer showed up today.

·         I read your companies instructions, removed foam insert (not what is advertised on your website), noticed I was missing 3 fans that come with this case (again website says comes with manufactures fans), checked all wires and components and proceeded to hook computer up to known working parts.

·         Computer turns on but no video or power being delivered to keyboard and mouse.

·         Call tech support.

·         Talk to Carlos.  Who instructed me to remove the graphics card.  When removed the mouse and keyboard show up.

·         Carlos tells me the graphics card needs to be RMA’d.  I tell him I am testing this card in a working machine and using that machines card to test on the Cyberpower PC.

·         After testing it is concluded the graphics is the problem.  Does not work in working machine and working graphics card works in Cyberpower PC with no issue.

·         Carlos explains to me the RMA process.  This process is about a 2 week or more wait time with a 900 dollar hold charge on my credit card.

·         I explain to Carlos this video card should not have passed QC and this is his company really dropped the ball with the customer.

·         I ask to talk to you or a manager.

·         Marco calls me.  I explain the situation.. He in so many words tells to bad so sad.  Either offers me a refund or except the terms of the RMA process.

·         Now….  What I am asking Marco to do is to get me a replacement and shipped by tomorrow.   I am not asking for a miracle.  Your company has done shoddy workmanship and I am simply looking for a suitable resolution

·         Threating the customer with a refund when they have already having to deal with multiple calls \ emails for a premium priced product doesn’t sound like a threat you would give a customer.

Now no one is answering my emails.  They put my calls to message or hang up.  I ask to be called back... no call back.

Avoid purchasing from this company at all cost.

Phreasey View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 9:14am
I've been emailing their customer service for the past week because my computer has consistently blue screened ever since I got it around 7 months ago and they have yet to reply to any of my emails even though I get an automated message saying it's gone through. 

They're deliberately ignoring their consumers.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic