Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DO NOT BUY HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
meisterlone View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meisterlone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DO NOT BUY HERE
    Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 1:38pm
I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY- This is the WORST possible company to deal with. I WASTED WEEKS waiting for my "preorder" of this pc to ship. ZERO information from any of the 3 parties involved with this order. I made a $4300 purchase and absolutely nobody was willing to help me at their customer service. THEY COULDNT EVEN FIND MY AMAZON ORDER NUMBER IN THEIR SYSTEM and directed me to call Amazon. When I called Amazon, I was directed to call an obscure New York company called "Adorama" who were also unable to find my order number. This has been going on for WEEKS. I call, I spend hours trying to find info, I get off the phone disappointed. In the end, I cancelled my order and I HIGHLY recommend you do not order anything from these people.
meisterlone View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meisterlone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 1:39pm
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 3:34pm
You do realize you're kinda at the wrong site for making this kind of complaint, right? You bought a pre-built off the shelf CP rig from Amazon. Nobody here does that. All the folks here know YOU buy a customized rig where YOU pick all the quality parts that YOU took the time to research first and YOU spend a lot less doing so then what you did. Nobody spends $4300 on a pre-built rig that's ridiculous. You'd be hard pressed to spend $4300 on a custom rig here. Then there is the fact you wanted a RTX 2080 Ti at launch. Are you serious?? Obviously a product like that is in short supply at launch because everybody in the world wants one. Best to wait for a few months until supply catches up with demand. You should have come here first instead of Amazon and the veterans here would have helped you build a quality rig to your exact liking and specifications. I'd venture to guess better than 95% of the people who come here first end up with an awesome rig and no complaint. You buy a pre-built rig like you did and you don't know what you're going to end up with. Might as well have went to Dell or HP if you're going to do that. 
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 5:28am
Yep not the right place. Typical blame before research.

Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Mageman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:54am
Even funnier he didn't even buy it from Cyberpower......  it was a machine he bought from Adorama who in return probably was already a 3rd party seller thus the higher than expected price and probably a shady one at that being no one could find his order........  thus why I hate amazon and ebay   to many rip off schemes mixed in there ..... you look for an item and there will be 10 sellers of the same thing all at different prices......     
Come join Riders of the Rebellion!!
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:28am
I get being upset. I'd be upset if I spent $4300 TOO. 
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 5:06am
Originally posted by Peregrine Peregrine wrote:

I get being upset. I'd be upset if I spent $4300 TOO. 

Yep, seeing the CPU alone runs over $1,500.00
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 8:02am
Pro Tip for anyone who may find this thread later: if you are spending more then $3,500... hell $3,000 on a computer. Do yourself a favor and Google: Falcon Northwest.
No offense Cyber Power PC.

Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Peregrine Peregrine wrote:

Pro Tip for anyone who may find this thread later: if you are spending more then $3,500... hell $3,000 on a computer. Do yourself a favor and Google: Falcon Northwest.
No offense Cyber Power PC.

Never heard of em so I visited them. They're insane. Laughable even...lol!
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 10:20am
I stand by that recommendation.  Buddy has a Laptop from them and it's sick.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic