Order online or Call (800)707-0393
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Disgusted with Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Phreasey View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phreasey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disgusted with Customer Service
    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 4:33pm
About five months ago, I bought one of their pricier desktops. Since the first week I got it, it's done nothing but blue screen on me every other day / week. I've sent it back, at minimum three times for the tech's and rep's to diagnose and fix the blue screen issue to not prevail.

Eventually, I got fed up and tired of having to package, ship, and wait at minimum two weeks, to get my computer back only for it to blue screen on me again. When I asked if I could get a full refund or credited the same amount I purchased into the computer for another computer, I was told no because I exceeded my warranty or some BS. 

THIS DAMN THING HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BLUE SCREEN ON ME EVER SINCE I BOUGHT IT AND I CAN'T EVEN GET IT FIXED OR REPLACED!

I hate that I chose to buy from here and financially regret ever doing business with this company and hope that others will steer clear of them scamming you out of your money.

Edited by Phreasey - 13 Jan 2021 at 10:40pm
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 6:07pm
What power supply did you get?
Beware of liars whose aim is to deceive. They present a positive spin no matter how atrocious the situation really is
Phreasey View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phreasey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 10:39pm
ATNG 1000 WATT 80 PLUS GOLD POWER SUPPLY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 7:36am
So in other words you got one of them "standard" jobs. You NEVER do that. It could be the cause of your problems and CP is not going to replace that I don't think. ALWAYS GET A PREMIUM PSU. That could be why the PC keeps coming back from RMA with the same problem. It's  either that or memory or mobo dimm slots. Try changing your ram sticks to other slots. 

Edited by Notanymore - 14 Jan 2021 at 7:37am
Beware of liars whose aim is to deceive. They present a positive spin no matter how atrocious the situation really is
Cyberdad123 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberdad123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 11:46am
Bought a pretty expensive PC...UPS tracking label says the return which wasnít even opened was received on the 18th of Dec. The RMA guy lied and said they didnt receive it until the 28th.

That and that they still had 2 days to fill the refund. Itís been a week since then.
Phreasey View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phreasey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 12:40pm
That makes absolutely zero sense. The computer I purchased wasn't a custom job, it was literally just a computer I picked out on their best sellers (which it was at the time).

Their products failed and I've spent several months sending it back over and over to only for it to continue to blue screen. I'm not an expert at computer hardware and don't feel confident in my ability to disassemble my computer and diagnose the issue.

To your other point, I've tried switching different RAM slots and also bought different RAM and no prevail, it still blue screened.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:56pm
 "was received on the 18th of Dec. The RMA guy lied and said they didnt receive it until the 28th."

Yep, they did that to me too. Do these people not know what TRACKING is?? You can see when they got it. You can even see who got it. With mine it was some guy named Leon. The got mine 14th of Dec then the RMA claimed they got it the 24th. A 10-day difference the same as you. Why do do stupid stuff like this? It says you have no integrity and everybody can see it. Do you just want to go out of business?? Just be do your job and be honest with the customer and i'll be ok...sheesh!

Edited by Notanymore - 14 Jan 2021 at 2:03pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 2:02pm
"That makes absolutely zero sense. The computer I purchased wasn't a custom job, it was literally just a computer I picked out on their best sellers (which it was at the time)."

It makes perfect sense you clearly know nothing about PCs. Anybody here who has any knowledge can see that.  I pinpointed the potential obvious likely causes for you. From here on out you're on your own since you know better while at the same time admitting you're not competent in this sort of thing. No one here who has any knowledge would dare by a PSU with an ATNG label, or a prebuilt for that matter....wow!
Phreasey View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phreasey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 3:19pm
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Creator-PC-Ultimate

This was the computer I bought if that puts anything into perspective. 

"No one here who has any knowledge would dare by a PSU with an ATNG label, or a prebuilt for that matter....wow!"

If that's the case then why would cyberpower list this power supply as part of the hardware?
Jhamby2068 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jhamby2068 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 4:06pm
Ignore Notanymore since all they do is sit on these forums harassing people and being rude. Most likely a Cyberpower PC staff member here just being a asshole.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic