FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

CyberPowerPC's New Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Waylonseelke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waylonseelke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 10:07am
Phone numbers do not work. I have been calling since 9am Pacific Standard time and have not been able to get through. It has a tone or just tells me my call will not go through. I'm trying to confirm on order for your fraud prevention program. I would really like it if your call center would work.
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 10:02pm
You have a sub forum for windows 7 and windows 8 but not 10, been out for a while now are we going to keep up with the rest of the world?

CP Eluna242 case,ASUS 570x wifi,7-3700x,16gb ballistic ram,240 CP liquid cooler push/pull led fans ,RTX2070,1600w lepa psu, AOC 27cqg1 144hz 1440p,WD480ssd/1tb M.2.F@H team 142900 come fold with us
RobotronOG View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobotronOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 1:42pm
I am unable to place an order. When I put in my CC info and submit it takes me back to the same screen with my CC info removed. It says something like like I need to add my address to my CC company above the shipping address.  I have lived in the same place for 16 years and have had the same CC.
RobotronOG View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobotronOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 1:44pm
Also I have been a long time customer almost 2 decades this would be my 4th PC from you guys if the order process worked.
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 9:00am
Mobile site is horrible about accessing forums. Pretty much unusable. You cannot click NEW POSTS as the fly open menu comes up and basically screws you....

heysuse123 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heysuse123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 2:24pm
I think the new website looks nice. The only issue I have is that the promotions (like the $50 American Express card) seem to not be able to be added to a build, and when I contact customer service, they tell me they cannot add it to my order.

I hope the PC is fantastic, because so far, I am not very happy with who I have spoken to. I worked for companies like this, and it was simple as can be to modify an order.

I shouldn't have to cancel the order, and re reorder it to add something like a promotional gift card....which is what I am being told I would have to do, and I don't want to wait another week for something like that.
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 5:42am
It is a good idea to post your full build specs to save you from things like the "standard PSU" which is junk, caused issues all the way to frying systems.

When you do start your own thread.

Often some options are only available in a "certain" build bases and not in others. Always been that way.

The best thing to do is check the different build bases to see which will save you the most cash total, not with just a particular missing promo.

Use checkout code spring0410 for 5% off the total.

Edited by GAN1957 - 28 Mar 2017 at 5:43am
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Kuidaa View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuidaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 11:16pm
The New website is looking really nice and clean and easy to fine everything
davidk01 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidk01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 10:07pm
 In August of 2018 my graphics card started giving me a white screen, Ive spoke to Cesar and they took my credit card info and never shipped the card. Today September 25 and I called and they did not ship my new card, I would not recommend this company for customer services. Asus Support Number
kenallee14 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenallee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2020 at 8:35pm
I really like the website format.  I looked at a few other builders sites and CyberPower was the easiest to build a custom rig.  I especially liked that I could select The Witcher 3 as my FPS benchmark game, because I played The Witcher 1 & 2 but my $50 garage sale rig was brought to it's knees trying to run Witcher 3 Cry  I was able to build a rig that'll crush The Witcher 3 and any other game available for $2K.
Also, the value of the components available is good, range of selection is great, I was able to build a sweet rig and get a good bang for my buck.

Nice Job CyberPower folks Star
I am very pleased
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic