FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyberpower rig photo tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
kickingdesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickingdesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2008 at 4:53am
Ha! The Alienware is my 4 year old computer (Athlon 64 3500+/2GB RAM)....it's just my backup now.  Going from one core to quad core is night and day.  With the performance of this thing I can't see why spending an additional $1000 would have been worth it for the Extreme quad.

Actually, since the Alienware seems to put out so much heat I'll probably have it on every day this winter 

longshot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2008 at 1:17pm
Great pic's...sick setup.....
fredwebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredwebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2008 at 7:17pm

I'm curious about the case as I'm thinking of buying through CP.  I don't like stickers and decals on the case.  If I'm not mistaken the right side of the case (as you look at the front) had stickers/decals on it.  Would these be easy to peel off without damaging the case?  Thanks.

kickingdesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickingdesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2008 at 3:41am
Hi Fredwebb.  I'm not in front of my PC right now, but if I remember correctly I belive there is a small cooler master logo there that is not a sticker, but part of the case (I think).  The sticker you see is the Windows license sticker. I have not tried, but I would think it would come off relatively easy if you do it right away.

I love this case.  It's a very "open" case.  The front and left side allow for a lot of air to flow through.  With that said, if you have any pets that shed a lot you may have to keep an eye on this case. I have a long haired cat that sheds like crazy and the hair does get noticably stuck to the front of the case where the air intake is.  It's not horrible, but something to consider.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBarlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2008 at 12:40pm

its sweet inside and out I was going to go with that case until I went online to do the mm to inches conversion... big case.

I have come to tell you what it is like there in the Dragon's belly
sakuraxeno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakuraxeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 7:04pm
damn that is a huge case. i see in teh first picture of the box it looks like someone punched a hole in it
Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 10:09pm
That is a beautiful system, and a great pic of the desk too.

Originally posted by kickingdesigns kickingdesigns wrote:

Actually, since the Alienware seems to put out so much heat I'll probably have it on every day this winter 

lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic