FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyberpower rig photo tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
SfDz6_20_07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SfDz6_20_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 7:35pm
I was going to get the original version of that case. It's a good thing I checked how big it was. I wouldn't have fit in my desk. It does look pretty sweet though.
EpicSuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EpicSuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 7:22am
Im suprized their was hardly any foam or anything around the sides
Geek

Addicted to Photoshop
covertcycle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote covertcycle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 11:55am
more pics! post pics of your rig, inside and out people!
Intel Q9300 with Zalman CNPS9500A LED
ASUS P5N-T
4GB PC6400 RAM
EVGA 9800GTX
Acer 22" WS
Hyundai 17"
Logitech X-530
Logitech G15
Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse
Vista Ultimate 64-bit
EpicSuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EpicSuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 12:12pm
Theirs like 6 pics! Inside and out. I thought it was pretty thorough!|
||||||||||||0|||||||||||00|||||0|||||||||||||||
||||||||||||0||||||||||0|||0|||0|||||||||||||||
||||||||||||0||||||||||0|||0|||0|||||||||||||||
||||||||||||00000|||||00|||||00000||||||||

Addicted to Photoshop
sheltom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 5:12pm
Yep that looks really familiar. I have the Cosmos 1000 case, looks nearly identical and yeah, it's HUGE. I love the tooless design, makes it a snap to get in there and modify stuff.

Hey if you can, take a picture of the 200cm sidemounted fan on that case, I would like to see where it is. I assume its on the breakaway mesh panel door??
kickingdesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickingdesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by sheltom sheltom wrote:

Yep that looks really familiar. I have the Cosmos 1000 case, looks nearly identical and yeah, it's HUGE. I love the tooless design, makes it a snap to get in there and modify stuff.

Hey if you can, take a picture of the 200cm sidemounted fan on that case, I would like to see where it is. I assume its on the breakaway mesh panel door??

Yes, the 200mm fan is on the side panel itself - more towards the back end of the case.  I'll post a few more photos hopefully by the weekend!

Grenths View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grenths Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2008 at 7:49pm
look beasted
Kasp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 11:49am
I like that case dude. Wish i had gone full tower !!
I Like Pie!

kickingdesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickingdesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2008 at 7:48pm
Hey everyone.  Everything seems to be working fine and knock on wood I have not had any issues after 5 days.  Even with 3 case fans, CPU fan, PSU fan and video card fan it's surprisingly quiet.

For those that are interested, here are my final photos of the system and my setup.  Enjoy!

cp15

cp16

cp17

cp18

cp19

cp20

scaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2008 at 11:04pm
nice ,o i see you have the ALIENWARE......WHAT DO YOU LIKE MORE....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic