Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyberpower Pc Mouse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hibbtyhooblah View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hibbtyhooblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyberpower Pc Mouse
    Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:50pm
I have the mouse that came with my cyberpowerpc that i ordered from yall.

My question is if i can reconfigure what the extra mouse buttons do or at least disable them

So buttons have macros(the double click button)

This could get me ban from the game i play due to a 1 output per input requirement on all macros

So please lmk.

please none of the default messages that ive seen others get...this is the mouse that comes with the 

AMD RYZEN 3 CONFIGURATOR

package
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 6:58am
Nope

Edited by Peregrine - 23 Dec 2017 at 6:59am
hibbtyhooblah View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hibbtyhooblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 10:10am
so yall sell a package w/ a f**ked mouse w/ horrible macroing..this is the last time ill ever purchase from this company with horrible customer service

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 5:27am
Originally posted by hibbtyhooblah hibbtyhooblah wrote:

so yall sell a package w/ a f**ked mouse w/ horrible macroing..this is the last time ill ever purchase from this company with horrible customer service

Goodness, Contact them and if there is an issue they will send you one.

Better idea, through the junk freebie away and get a decent one. Makes about as much sense as having a bad tire on a new car and never buying that brand of car again.Cry

Nothing new about CP needing to do better with CS.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 2:20pm
hey hibbtyhooblah, I'm sorry for the experience you are having. If you would like to get in touch with us I will be more than happy to help resolve your problems. Just DM us with your customer# and we can take it from there. I hope your holidays have gone well!
Regards, Cyber_Tech2

Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.

Email:[email protected]

Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic