FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CYBER junk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tnraider View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CYBER junk
    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 12:08pm
WARNING DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE SLIME BALLS Monday I ordered a ready built system $712.28 got it Thursday arrived here not abled to see anything on screen I went ahead purchased a new monitor incase it was Mine < NO GOOD still nothing called tech support who asked me to open the chassis I did and inside was broken plastic from mother board where video card inserts , I was told I would have to call back tommrow as SUPERVISOR didn't come to work (CARLOS WAS TECH MARKO supervisor ) I had to wait a day talk to someone I was sent to CHAD following morning WHO WANTS ME TO SEND IT BACK WAIT FOR THEM TO REPAIR IT AND ME PAY THE SHIPPING ,I PAID FOR A READY TO GO SYSTEM NOT A BROKEN ONE THAT WAS SENT TO ME THAT WAY ,.I ASKED FOR A REFUND AS NOWAY THIS WAS RIGHT NOW TO GET MY7 $712.28 BACK I HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING FOR THE PICE OF JUNK I WAS SHIPPED.I am disabled live on fix income from a work accident . that money is a lot to me I needed a PC that played games as well as help me pay bills set Doctor appointments ect ect ,THESE PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIER CUSTOMERS AS I WAS A REPEAT ONE ,I have have broken PC come to me before and that company was happy to send me shipping lables and a NEW PC all I had to do was put stickers on all box exchange broken with new one with UPS man , CYBER SLIM wants the customer to pay for their mistakes and will not let you talk to a supervisor or anyone in charge ,DEALING WITH THEM IS LIKE RUSSIAN ROULET YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCES TALKING TO CHAD WAS POINTLESS I AM SITTING HOME IN MY WHEEL CHAIR SAD BECAUSE KNOWING I JUST GOT SCREWED BY PEOPLE I TRUSTED
masonhorne View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonhorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 8:47pm
Yikes
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic