FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Critical Error within hours of receiving desktop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:30pm
Sorry to hear you are having issues. I do see an email was sent to the address on file about an hour ago. The email will contain your RMA number and refund instructions/information.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
Tias44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tias44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:07pm
Is it bad that I have memorized my customer ID?

@ Numb: You are right, I drove to drop off and pick each time, initial shipping was due to the timing issue of me being a CPA and the first 4 months suck since I am working nonstop. I actually just got back from dropping it off for a refund. The only bummer was they told me the cost for initial shipping and making the PC quiet (gimmick?) were nonrefundable so I am out of pocket about $200 for wanting my money back from a broken PC..

I was told to take it up with the customer support by the guy at the RMA station (who was actually a really nice guy), and I proceeded to wait on hold since what else and I going to do while on the lovely commute on the 605 to the 5 back to work?

The tech guy wouldnt budge on refudning and said he'd make sure to fix the problem if the techs didn't dismantle my PC already for refund. I went ahead and sent Mike Y the tech an email stating I would switch the refund status to repair as long as they actually fixed my issue since my gaming PC crashes and freezes during any game play, so it is technically not a gaming PC yet. I am waiting to find out from the tech at CP if they can switch to repair, otherwise I will be refunded my money less the shipping and foam and gasket service..

(I sound like someone justifying why they are getting back together with their abusive spouse after they already bad mouthed the spouse to their friends..)

Be sure to check in tomorrow for the next episode in "Same PC, Different Day"...

Tias44

Numb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Numb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:22pm
Hope everything works out for you..If I can help in anyway let me know..
I5-3570k AsusSabertooth MB
2x His ICEQX2 7950Boost in Xfire 180 intel 330 SSD
8GBS Corsair Vengence 2133mhz
HyperX Ram Cooler
CM Storm Stryker
NZXT HUE case lights
Corsair AX850Pro 80 plus gold
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 4:45pm
According to our records, you have spoken to our technician and proceed with refund. We apologize you're experience with this system is less than satisfactory and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for posting your experience so we may further improve our service in the future.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic