FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CONCERN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
3kiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CONCERN
    Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 9:32am

I've been activated in this forum for couple weeks. I saw many negative feedback from Customer Feedback section & Testimonials section. I've ordered my rig a week ago, the staus still hit in the warehouse. Since there are so many negative complains that dirctly downgrade cyberpower's reputation. Now I'm really worry about my PC.

The major problem I've seen is the hardware damage problems (Hard drive, video card, PSU, etc). The possible reason can be caused by UPS's careless handling during the transit. I'm wondering those previous buyers if they paid $19 bucks for their extra protection during the transit, or could be they paid for extra protection, the computer is still broken anyway (That will be the problems from cyberpower, I noticed they have 2 stages of QC process)! Besides, I undersatnd that $19 extra protection during the transit is not 100% guarantee anything won't broken.

Regarding to the the problem from UPS handling, personally I suggust cyberpower need to put extra foam reinfocement materials in the package before they shipping. Even addiational cost need to be add on.

Any additional ideas and opinions for our PC's saftey are welcome to share.

Edited by 3kiwi - 25 Jul 2012 at 9:34am
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 10:02am
Thanks 3kiwi for bringing up your concern and I understand that all the negative feedback may make you think twice about Cyberpower. However, remember that these bad experiences only make up a fraction of our customer satisfaction reports as people usually tend to post bad experiences rather than good experiences. We will be sure to take into consideration your concern for better, safer packaging of your product as we do understand that these products are valuable. If you have further questions, feel free to pm us with your customer info/id and we'll be sure to get back to you.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
abdicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 2:22pm
From an article on Consumer Reviews: "The simple fact of the matter is that unhappy consumers are much more likely to take the time to write unfavorable online content about your company than those who are satisfied. That's because satisfaction is an expectation, not an anomaly (at least it shouldn't be). Good service is the bare minimum required when it's paid for, so unless you go the extra few miles it takes to leave people genuinely impressed, people aren't likely to take the time to publicly praise you. Reversely, negative experiences leave consumers worked up and looking for satisfaction. They want to make sure it doesn't happen again, so they decide to warn people to stay away."

If you're truly concerned about how often these problems occur, you'd have to investigate the number of complaints versus the number of sales cyberpower makes. Just as the aforementioned article excerpt outlines, people are far more likely to leave negative reviews. But don't forget, Cyberpower has far more satisfied customers than dissatisfied customers. To make yourself feel better, read 3rd party business reviews which take total volume sales and satisfaction into account, instead of basing their entire review on a single transaction.
3kiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Cyber_Tech2 Cyber_Tech2 wrote:

Thanks 3kiwi for bringing up your concern and I understand that all the negative feedback may make you think twice about Cyberpower. However, remember that these bad experiences only make up a fraction of our customer satisfaction reports as people usually tend to post bad experiences rather than good experiences. We will be sure to take into consideration your concern for better, safer packaging of your product as we do understand that these products are valuable. If you have further questions, feel free to pm us with your customer info/id and we'll be sure to get back to you.
Glad to see cyberpower shows their positive attitude. That's the reason why everybody wants to choose cyberpower. Smile
So far I don't have any more concern to hold me back at this point, but I do have extra suggestion for your Ultra Care Option. Most experts in this forum advised that everyone need to buy ultra enhanced packaging solution option. Why cyberpower just add (recommand) on the web page. Everyone will noticed that option maybe is necessary if they choose UPS delivery.

Edited by 3kiwi - 26 Jul 2012 at 9:00am
3kiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 9:16am
Originally posted by abdicus abdicus wrote:

If you're truly concerned about how often these problems occur, you'd have to investigate the number of complaints versus the number of sales cyberpower makes. Just as the aforementioned article excerpt outlines, people are far more likely to leave negative reviews. But don't forget, Cyberpower has far more satisfied customers than dissatisfied customers. To make yourself feel better, read 3rd party business reviews which take total volume sales and satisfaction into account, instead of basing their entire review on a single transaction.
I did investigation last weekend. 1/3 unsatisfied complain vs. 2/3 satisfied feedback. And 55% satisfied feedback blamed that shipping take too long.
I trust cyberpower. However, there is nothing to make me feel better until I get my rig after next week according to their schedule.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 9:46am
Thank you abdicus for pointing that out. We really appreciate your support for Cyberpower and we agree with you on your point. 3kiwi we will make sure to address your advice as it seems quite useful in increasing customer satisfaction.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
crunchyblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crunchyblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 3:11pm
Yes everyone knows that most happy customers carry on with their life, where nearly all disgruntled customers voice their opinions.

I recently shipped back a rig that i will be refunding rather than attempting to deal with the rma process. So far my CP experience has been positive other than the non functional computer. Still holding out on anything positive or negative until i see how the refund policy works.

If my refund works out just fine i have a nice new larger order waiting...really wished my first order worked out the box though..i figured shipping damaged a bunch of the parts and was certainly not going to risk a total of 3 shipping trips to get it rma'ed and back.

Either way chances are youll get your system just fine with no hitch.

Edited by crunchyblack - 26 Jul 2012 at 3:12pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 9:52am
I will check up on your refund and hopefully you choose to place that "new, larger" order with us. Did you order the ultra protection care with that product though? When the product reaches UPS, the shipping process is out of our control sadly. I'm sorry that the first product didn't meet your expectations crunchyblack.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 9:53am
Crunchyblack may you also pm me your customer info/id so that the process may be sped up.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic