FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COD4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
REDANGLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REDANGLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COD4
    Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:39pm
speeder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:44am
visit those videos on youtube, very helpful tips http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3042BxoqHM
awsome
8xid_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8xid_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:59pm
I've been rocking out on CoD4, Crysis, Hellgate, and Unreal3.
If anyone is looking for someone to play with, let me know. I haven't gotten to play Crysis Multiplayer yet. I only know one other person that can actually run it at a high enough frame rate to play online.
Syphon874 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syphon874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2008 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by 8xid_x 8xid_x wrote:

I've been rocking out on CoD4, Crysis, Hellgate, and Unreal3.
If anyone is looking for someone to play with, let me know. I haven't gotten to play Crysis Multiplayer yet. I only know one other person that can actually run it at a high enough frame rate to play online.

Going to get Crysis the day that my new PC gets here!!!  I have always wanted to give this game a go.  I would be down for some MP!!   (that game looks great!!)

How is Hellgate?Confused
darkmess View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 9:48pm
Crysis has been so popular as a benchmark that I almost forgot it was a game! I was surprised that there was a multiplayer aspect, but who can't add multiplayer nowadays?
EpicSuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EpicSuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2008 at 4:27pm
D: Hopefully me new pc will be able to run crysis.

Addicted to Photoshop
AMorgan10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMorgan10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2008 at 4:42am
Wow...this went off-topic. Back to the topic, COD4. Anyone agree that it's one of the better multiplayer games to play with a friend (over Halo and such). There's just something so entertaining about it all.
This looks like a job for Limeyman. I'm here to kick a** and drink cups of tea...and I'm all out of tea
UND3RM1ND3D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UND3RM1ND3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2008 at 11:25pm
this game is brilliantly made. have it for ps3 and im thinkn about gettn for pc once my pc cums in.  i do admit playn with comrads is alot funnr online, but the single playr campaign is just as intense.
the game is just so real that it pretty much pulls itself from any othr shootr wen it cums to any type of physics.
im on it insanely, add me if u wanna get down. my ps3 profile is my cp profile name. catch u online.
Damn Megan U FINE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic