FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cases

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PapawShane View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PapawShane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cases
    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 7:13pm

About 3 years ago I bought the https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1170351-REG/cyberpowerpc_gamer_ultra_gua570_gaming.html I hope that link is working. Anyway, I upgraded everything inside and now the case is a mess and full. I wanted to buy a new case, but I don't understand the who MicroATX and ATC and so on. I need to know what size/kind/build case that I need or can use.. Thanks a million :D

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:40am
Mid  tower.

FYI, generally the forum is for helping people with CP builds and issues, not for assisting with people who don't want to buy CP products.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PapawShane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 6:43am
FYI, this PC was first bought from CP new, and also upgraded through CP.  I just needed to buy a new case, which I going to try to do through CP, but didn't know what to get :D
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:16am
Don't think you understand what GAN is saying. You bought that through B&H Photo, not CyberpowerPC. That is not a CyberpowerPC custom build which is the purpose of this site. What you have is a Cyberpower "off the shelf" rig. Cyberpower also does not do upgrades to my knowledge. Meaning, they do not sell individual parts/components for you to perform an upgrade. You go to somebody like NewEgg for that.
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PapawShane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:28am
I didn't buy this PC from the link, I did an image search to try and find the PC I bought from CP, I thought it would help in identifying and replacing the case. This is the second PC I have bought from them, this one had all the upgraded parts as compared to the last one, but I didn't like the case and it is a bit worn out. I had no clue at all CP didn't sell individual parts/cases, I just figured if I should go anywhere for help it would be from the place I first purchased. All I wanted to know was, what type of MB I had and what case I could buy. Again, had no clue I couldn't just buy a case from them. I love their PCs and my next purchase will be through them, but for now it seems I will have to get a case elsewhere. I hope that cleared things up a bit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic