FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Can't authenticate windows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
landonseth View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote landonseth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't authenticate windows
    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 2:16pm
Okay, here is the problem. I received my new system , and set it up on Saturday. It will not activate. I have tried retrieving the product key from bios using multiple tools/commands they all retrieve nothing. I cannot find the MSDM under the ACPI using RWEverything. Magic Jellybean and other tools retrieve the generic Product Kay that multiple people have posted about having on their PCs as well. I contacted cyberpower for the key and the one they gave me came back as invalid. If by some miracle they get me a working key, what happens if I ever have to reformat my harddrive or get a new harddrive. If the key is not stored in the BIOS would I have to get yet ANOTHER key? So, did someone forget a key step when putting my system together or what? All I want is for my OS to be authenticated. It really shouldn't be this hard to just get a product key that works. Can someone help me? I'm at my wits end with this crap.
Abnormaltag View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abnormaltag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 10:26am
I am having the exact same problem. Cyberpowers phones are always busy, have been calling for the last couple of hours. not happy with this at all. will be leaving bad reviews all around until this gets fixed. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic