FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

can u use a turtlebeach headset (xbox360) on pc?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alvhinne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvhinne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can u use a turtlebeach headset (xbox360) on pc?
    Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 9:02am
http://www.amazon.com/Force-Wireless-Digital-Headphone-Surround-360/dp/B002KSPKRS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1332259209&sr=8-3

its on sale in bestbuy this week & i have a $75 worth of giftcard... i wonder if it works on pc...
PlaneGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlaneGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 9:10am
You should be able to.
NathanLuna87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NathanLuna87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:14am
It would only work if you have a separate sound card installed into your system. The X41's only have a digital in/out and analog connections (red/white). Unless you purchased a separate sound card for your pc, your current one would have only the audio out which is a 3.55 mm jack, and is not compatible with in inputs on the X41's.

The newer X42's would work since they have a standard 3.55 mm jack you could use to connect to your computer. Then you would connect the talkback cable from the headphones to your mic input.,
alvhinne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvhinne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:21am
i think my soundcard is connected to gigabyte sniper motherboard... i also want to know if its mics can be used as well...
collcyber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collcyber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:45pm
i think you should have a separate sound card installed in your system. but you can ask the seller fore more information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic