Live Help
Need Help? We're here for you.
Order online or Call (800)707-0393
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can I send my photos from Iphone to my windows pc?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

can I send my photos from Iphone to my windows pc?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghulam View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghulam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can I send my photos from Iphone to my windows pc?
    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:25am
Can I send my photos from my iPhone to my PC with shareit?
Riya_khan View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riya_khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 8:16am
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using Windows Photos app: Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. ... Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
Gilltian View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilltian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:50pm
Yeah, you can, but it depends of the models of the phone and the windows pc. I never had some issues with sending the photos, but my friend yes. Maybe because I have an Iphone X and she has the Iphone 8. We bought them at the same time when they were released, but I already managed to break my Iphone. I was looking for a good service in my city where I could fix it and I found the best one. I refer to breakfixnow. You may see more information about their prices and services in the link I attached.

Edited by Gilltian - 11 Dec 2020 at 12:09am
Stolz25 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stolz25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 8:34pm
They have iCloud for windows. This is by far the easiest method if you do this often. Your photos will sync to the iCloud folder just like they would on a Mac. 

Mageman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 10:55am
or you can even email them to yourself

Heed most of the advise you get from forums! Do your research and make educated decision!
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 11:21am
mine auto save to amazon cloud and i download them to my amazon app on my pc.
Eluna242 case,ASUS 570x wifi,73700x,16gb 4x3000ram,gigabyte rtx2070.240 AIO push/pull led fans 1600w Lepa psu, AOC 27cqg1 144hz 1440p,WD480ssd/2x1tb M.2.F@H team 142900 come fold with us
ioolos View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ioolos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 1:19pm
Currently, I am studying the benefits of Free App Blocker. The application promises very attractive features. The main thing that attracts me is the ability of the application to block the unnecessary content and sites. I have no idea how it works for now, but I am going to download the app and test it. It is interesting for me if it is really so efficient.

Edited by ioolos - 17 Dec 2020 at 7:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic