FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buying Experience

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
steklsmo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steklsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying Experience
    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 11:50am
Having read through numerous posts, some good, some not so good, I would like to pass on my CyberPower buying experience.

At first I was skeptical. Given the Amazon rating and the positive reviews, I pressed ahead. While it took much longer than I had hoped, the PC was shipped by the promised date. The package arrived, and visually looking at the dented and poorly taped box, I was concerned. The PC was shipped in the case manufacturer's box, not the pretty CyberPower PC box I was expecting, and it looked like it was wrapped by my drunk uncle Joe. UPS did their best to add to my concern as it appeared they dropped it off the truck on it's corner.

After opening said questionable packaged PC, and upon visual inspection to see everything was included and connected, I fired it up. Oh to my delight, it worked fabulously. I've had the PC for a month now and it's working superbly. It's fast and to alleviate one of my concerns, incredibly quiet. Sitting on the desk next to me, it's hardly noticeable. Runs quick, quiet and cool. Consider me a happy customer with my new CyberPower PC.

System ordered:

CAS: IN WIN 303 Mid Tower High Air Flow Gaming Case w/ Tempered Glass Full Size Window (Black Color)
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i7-9700K 3.60GHZ 12MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151
CS_FAN: Default case fans
ENGRAVING: None
EVGA_POWER: None
FA_HDD: None
FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H60 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
HDD: 512GB Intel(R) 660P SERIES PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 1500/1000 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 90/220k (Single Drive)
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG Z1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Prime Z390-P ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 4 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
MOUSE: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply
PRO_WIRING: None
RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: GeForce(R) RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
VIVE_HEADSET: None
WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
WNC: None

Whitesoulz View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitesoulz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 12:20pm
Wish i was the same way. 
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 5:11pm
Better check who makes that PSU or ya might not be happy for long.

Edited by Notanymore - 15 Jul 2019 at 5:12pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 4:54am
Yep, make sure the PSU is not the plain standard one, junk, provides uneven power (ripples) and they have fired systems. If CP threw in a major brand you should be fine
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

steklsmo View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steklsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 11:08am
 Thermaltake SMART 600W. 

Should be good for my casual gaming and internet use. Checks e-mail really good.
Twanmalla View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanmalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 8:46pm
I could barely find information on the Thermaltake smart 600w gold version.  I have this 1 and it works fine now but am concerned nonetheless and wish cyberpower would dish out the 10-20 dollars for better quality standards ones with more information on them but I hope this baby lasts me

Edited by Twanmalla - 08 Aug 2019 at 9:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic