FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

busted on arrival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
270bamf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 270bamf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: busted on arrival
    Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 1:09pm
hi everybody   first off  this is my second rig from cyberpower.  i know they r not perfect but they have done a great job on my previous computer back in '08.   i went with the 2600k rattler this time around and i know its gonna b a good system once i get a new radiator.

have tried for last two days to get in contact with a live human being from tech support and also no response from emailing them.
as i unboxed this computer i saw a the colored water from the cooling on the plastic wrapping.   i visualy inspected the whole circuit but saw no obvious leaks.   started system and barb from radiator broke in two...
dont know who to contact a.s.a.p to get this fixed?
ßamf    that is all
bill-e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill-e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 1:22pm
PM CyberHD with your customer/order number.

That sucks by the way.  Was that the XtremeGear cooler?

Intel i7-950 @3.06 GHz
Asus P6X58D-E
Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling
12 GB (6) DDR3/1600MHz HyperX
EVGA GTX460SC x2 SLI
Adata 64g, Kingston 30g SSD
1.5g HD
Win7 Ultimate x64
TT Toughpower 775
falkor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falkor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 2:10pm
Sorry to see that . And yep . Technical Support does not exist . Forget about it . They NEVER call back so do no leave a message . CyberHD " seems " to be trying to take care of an issue I am having . I really am sorry .
bill-e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill-e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by falkor falkor wrote:

Sorry to see that . And yep . Technical Support does not exist . Forget about it . They NEVER call back so do no leave a message . CyberHD " seems " to be trying to take care of an issue I am having . I really am sorry .
I'd say that Tech Support is intermittent.  I've had good response from tech support as have others so it may be the luck of the draw.  I would PM CyberHD but I would also call and email.  In my case I emailed, got a support callback the next day, got an RMA number, cross shipped the part and got a refund from the cross ship within 2 days of them receiving the part.  It all worked flawlessly for me......will it the next time?  Who knows :)

Intel i7-950 @3.06 GHz
Asus P6X58D-E
Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling
12 GB (6) DDR3/1600MHz HyperX
EVGA GTX460SC x2 SLI
Adata 64g, Kingston 30g SSD
1.5g HD
Win7 Ultimate x64
TT Toughpower 775
falkor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falkor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 3:46pm
I called Tech Support the day I got my computer . Got a guy within minutes . Even got his name and extension . I have called back 7 times in 6 days and left a message each time . To his extension and to just ANY Technician . No response . I would say that not getting a response after 7 tries and having to leave a message , it is worse than intermittent ! That is just pathetic . Bottom line is , if you cannot answer the phone , you should CERTAINLY respond to messages left . CyberHD and I have talked . He is looking into things but it does not excuse not getting ANY kind of response to my calls and messages . EXTREME LUCK is a possibility but , it is NOT intermittent . 7 calls . In 6 days . 7 messages left . Not a single response . That is 0% my friend . Took 7 shots and missed them all .
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 5:04pm
270bamf,

First, I apologize for that issue. First time seeing a bar break like that. Forum accounts are linked to your order so I don't know who you are. Please message me your customer/order number and contact info so that I may provide some assistance on this matter. Also, please link any further photos you have of the problem in the message.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic