FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Build feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hamiltond18 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamiltond18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Build feedback
    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 8:30pm
Complete newb when it comes to PC builds. Wish I knew about the community prior to pulling the trigger. Would love some feedback, not sure it will do any good but I’m curious. I appreciate the help!

CABLE: None
CAS: Corsair Carbide 275R TG Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case with Full Side Tempered Glass Window [+11]
CASUPGRADE: None
CC: None
CD: None
COOLANT: None
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz [4.2GHz Turbo] 6 Cores/ 12 Threads 35MB Cache 65W Processor [-130]
CS_FAN: Default case fans
ENGRAVING: None
EVGA_POWER: None
FA_HDD: None
FAN: CyberPowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 120mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate
FREEBIE_SSD: None
HDD: 1TB WD Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [-76] (Single Drive)
HDD2: 480GB ADATA SU630-480G SATA-III 6 Gb/s SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 520/500 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 40/75k [+59] (Single Drive)
HEADSET: None
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG Z1)
MICROPHONE: None
MONITOR: None
MOPAD: None
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF X470-Plus Gaming AM4 ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, Realtek LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
MOUSE: CyberPowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 650 Watts - Corsair CX650M CX Series Modular 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply [+23]
PRO_WIRING: None
PROJECTOR: None
RUSH: RUSH!!! READY TO SHIP IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS.
SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
SLI_BRIDGE: None
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: None
USBX: None
VIDEO: EVGA GeForce® GTX 1660 XC Black Gaming 6GB GDDR5 (Turing) [VR Ready] [+7] (Single Card)
WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
WNC: None
WTV: None
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 5:19am
Not to bad.

You need the premium warranty. With the standard warranty even if it arrives dead you will have to pay to ship it back for repairs. The premium warranty gets you a full year of free shipping.

I would have at least went with a push-pull fan on the 120mm cooler. They aren't a lot better than a standard cooler and AMD tend to run a little hotter than Intel.

Your primary drive is a slow, You can always add a good SSD later.

Checkout code spring0410 or NORUSH for 5% off the total. If you catch it soon enough you can cancel and reorder.
You case selection doesn't list any fans, You should have at least three. Add them if needed.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamiltond18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 5:47am
Thank you for the feedback. I was worried about the fans as well as an after thought. The case does come with 2 120mm fans, 1 front 1 back but knew I should have upgraded. As far as the hdd and ssd I have selected, you’re saying the aren’t good? What would have been a better option? Thank you again.
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 11:46am
"I would have at least went with a push-pull fan on the 120mm cooler. They aren't a lot better than a standard cooler and AMD tend to run a little hotter than Intel."

Hey GAN, no need any longer with the new Zen 2. Stock should be fine:

https://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cpu_mainboard/amd_ryzen_7_3700x_ryzen_9_3900x_x470_vs_x570_review/29
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 12:48pm
Contact your guy at CyberpowerPC and make sure the SSD gets your OS on it!  

Upgrade the warranty and enhanced packaging if you can,  fans are easy enough to do yourself.

You have a nice 1080p gamer!

Edited by crawler - 12 Jul 2019 at 12:50pm
Overclocked I5 , Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse 8gb
16gb of Corsair Vengeance ram
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamiltond18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by crawler crawler wrote:

Contact your guy at CyberpowerPC and make sure the SSD gets your OS on it!  

Upgrade the warranty and enhanced packaging if you can,  fans are easy enough to do yourself.

You have a nice 1080p gamer!

So I should ask the for the OS to be loaded on the SSD?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic