BSOD: Can't do anything
Joined: 26 Feb 2020
Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 12:03pm
My new computer (prebuilt) decided last night to just blue screen all of the sudden, and I have had no way of fixing it. Everytime I restart the computer it reaches the "CyberPowerPC" logo then either crashes, or freezes then crashes. All of these do not work:
- Booting from USB. BOIS recognizes USB and I set it to boot from there, nothing changes
- Cannot enter safe mode (Pressing F8, F9, etc)
- Cannot access recovery mode, command prompt, troubleshooting, startup options, etc
- Can never reach user login, desktop, windows logo, etc
- Windows Automatic Repair will sometimes show up, but freezes/crashes. I also cannot manually trigger Automatic repair from restarting the device multiple times
The only thing I can do is access BIOS and boot manager...
The computer always:
- Starts then blue screens
- Starts then freezes forever
- Starts, freezes, then blue screens
- Restarts when reaching CyberPowerPC logo. Happens 2-3 times in a row without me doing anything
I've turned it on and off many times, removed all connected devices, tried holding the button, disconnecting from power outlet, etc, nothing has even made the slightest change.
However, before it randomly worked one time. I started it like I had all other attempts and it loaded to the user login. I quickly logged in and got back to my desktop. A notification popped up saying "Installing mouse driver" (I had plugged in the mouse to click on my account" and although I could move the mouse, I couldn't click anything. A program I clicked opened a few seconds later then the computer crashed. I haven't been able to get to this spot or replicate it.
I'm hoping it's possible to either fix this issue or completely factory reset it from the BIOS. I'd rather just fix the computer I have now, but if I can't or I need to start opening up the hardware, I will just return it. Thanks.
EDIT: Forgot to put the PC I have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VGJDKZ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Edited by Carlfiii - 26 Feb 2020 at 12:04pm
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum