Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best music to game with

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DrummerDude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrummerDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best music to game with
    Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 4:18am

Not much activity in here, so I thought I would start something and see what happens.

As my name implies, I am a drummer, and love music of all types. What do you like listening to while you game?

Myself, I enjoy Metal. Speed, Thrash, Death, Black, standard "Heavy", "Math Metal" (for all you Meshuggah fans out there). Probably me favorite is Slayer (drummer Dave Lombardo is top notch). Angel Vivaldi is another artist that is incredible if you like instrumental arrangements.

How about you?
PGrimm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PGrimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 12:33am
Am a drummer as well :) post a pic   of your set up?  Far as me,  depends the game...  for shooters i love 60's rock music ( remember Battlefield Vietnam sound track)  loved it...  far as mmo's go  i like classic rock or 80's rock.  and 80's new age stuff   like  Duran Duran.. etc etc

Beorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:28am
I would say that it depends on the game but it seems like I end up listening to black metal or some related sub genre most of the time. Typically it's the abstract type of stuff from Deathspell Omega or Blut Aus Nord. Though, sometimes I switch it up with some Meshuggah or The Faceless from time to time.

P.S. I'm not a not a drummer though do play the guitar and bass.
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 4:43pm
when playing Russian moba I listen to hard rock when I am killing the ppl on the other team. I play prime world, 5 players on each side fighting in 3 lanes with high end talents, skills and graphics. hoyah
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 4:44pm
after a heated batte, I like to chill with some bebop or 60s
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900
mahabub77 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahabub77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 10:47am
I like sad song. So that I am playing game with sad song still now.
https://highpowercleaning.net.au/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic