FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Best AMD / Ryzen VR ready build for $1,500?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dannycantspell View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannycantspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best AMD / Ryzen VR ready build for $1,500?
    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 10:55am
I tried looking through the posts to see if I could find something that matched my question and saw a lot of good input. Any additional input would be greatly appreciated! Looking to buy within the next month or two.
Mageman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 3:37pm
just keep throwing them together with the same parts you want ...........start with free shipping builds and pick the cheapest and use code spring0410 to save 5%
Come join Riders of the Rebellion!!
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannycantspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Mageman Mageman wrote:

just keep throwing them together with the same parts you want ...........start with free shipping builds and pick the cheapest and use code spring0410 to save 5%

Thank you for reply and coupon code!
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 6:23pm
make sure you have a name brand 600 watt power supply and name brand ram. The weekly special is the best place to start, I like to add a surge protector and premium warranty with packing foam. The new AMD graphics cards will be out on 18 Nov 2020.

Edited by rediornot - 14 Nov 2020 at 6:25pm
CP Eluna242 case,ASUS 570x wifi,7-3700x,16gb ballistic ram,240 CP liquid cooler push/pull led fans ,RTX2070,1600w lepa psu, AOC 27cqg1 144hz 1440p,WD480ssd/2x1tb M.2.F@H team 142900 come fold with us
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannycantspell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by rediornot rediornot wrote:

make sure you have a name brand 600 watt power supply and name brand ram. The weekly special is the best place to start, I like to add a surge protector and premium warranty with packing foam. The new AMD graphics cards will be out on 18 Nov 2020.

Thank you for the reminders about the power supply and the ram and the heads up about new card release. Will need to do some research on what's coming out...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic