FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Baseball8610's New Rig!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
baseball8610 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baseball8610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 2:06pm
@Vengeance when I sent my system back in for repairs they gave me a call saying they were out of stock on the TX3 and offered me a free Hyper 212 Plus. I gladly accepted it. I did see that the next day there website parts for the computer changed and the 212 Plus replaced the TX3. My temps with the 212 Plus are never above 60 degrees at max load and idles around 21 degrees. I also OC my system to 4.3GHz with an i7-2600K Chip.

Hope that helps!
vegence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vegence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 2:12pm
that does help. seen alot of people go with the hyper 212 lately and was looking for a good baseline of how well it cools from a real person not just some benchmark site.

thanks for the info

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baseball8610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 2:47pm
What fan are you currently going to replace?
vegence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vegence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 6:40am
oh im not replacing anything on my rig....i currently run a thermaltake v1 cooler on a 955BE processor and it runs really cool.

i was just asking for the information so when we tell people to use that cooler i will have a better understanding of how well it really works.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baseball8610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 10:05pm
Alright installed new RAM tonight. I ended up going with the 16gig Low Profile Ram from Corsair Vengeance.

Before:

After:

Also Merry Christmas!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baseball8610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2011 at 7:25am
Anyways my new monitor:
Posted%20Image
Posted%20Image
Arrowslinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arrowslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 8:29am
Ack a cubs and a bears fanDead

LOL

Nice pics!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baseball8610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 2:59pm
I'm also a Blackhawks and Bulls fan lol
Arrowslinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arrowslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 3:10pm
I live in Chicago and fan of other teams my friends hate me
Freebird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2011 at 10:03am
Da Bears!    +1 for being a Chicago fan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic