FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Auto restart/safe mode issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
innocnyt71 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innocnyt71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto restart/safe mode issues
    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 2:05pm
I purchased a CyberPowerPC in November 2017 for my son's birthday. 

AMD 4300 quad core processor 3.80 Ghz
8 GB
64 bit op
Win 10

My questions are A) Why is it not letting me in Safe Mode and 2) Why does the system restart in the middle of a game and/or seem to crash?

I have tried several methods trying to get this pc into safe mode but was unsuccessful. Also, no remedies for the continuous restarts on this pc
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 2:50pm
That CPU tends to overheat, 1 thing to chk is your CPU temp.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 4:44am
List your full build specs

Agree with Techlord. Classically AMD cpu's run hotter and often a 120mm sealed cooler with a single fan or a standard cooler can't keep them from getting to hot. Easy thing to try is remove the side cover and let a floor fan blow in. If this helps you will need to look at dealing with your cpu cooler.

Not getting into safe mode is another issue.There can be some variation of how to get into safe mode. These will be governed by your MOBO manufacture.

Mostly it is F8. 

ASUS with Windows 10 is different. >>> http://https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013018/

Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic