Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Audio/Visual Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trancelot View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trancelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audio/Visual Software
    Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 6:58am
Hello!

I didn't see a thread on Graphics software. Do you make things cool too? I recently bought a Cyberpower Build, and it should be arriving this week (fingers crossed). I recently started working in Adobe After Effects and Premier, and I need a solid machine to get things done. I plan on learning Blender or C4D, and I need to brush up my webdev skills. I do a little music production/DJing, so I'm looking forward to this computers stream capabilities. 

I purchased two Superclocked EVGA 6GB Graphics cards in non-SLI to run on an overclocked i7-8086K with 16GB of RAM to start. I got the NZKT Kraken X52 240mm with Push-Pull fans, and this baby is coming with 3 monitors!

Do you do video stuff? Do you have any recommendations for me and this computer? The Adobe suite will be one of my first installs, but this is my first custom-built machine. I know I need to learn about the liquid cooling, proper temperature management, and plenty more I'm sure. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic