Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gamingbattle View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gamingbattle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q
    Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 11:19pm
Hello friends! I am a big fan of digital gaming. I really like to play gaming and I want to buy a new gaming monitor ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q. Can anyone know about this monitor and also tell me the specifications? Thanks in advance.
dorothywood View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorothywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 9:58pm
You can get information from the official site of Asus. Rest, this is a great monitor with good quality graphics and truly good for gaming.
https://www.asus.com/us/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG279Q/

Edited by dorothywood - 07 Feb 2018 at 9:58pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 4:52am
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

janssen83 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janssen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 7:13am
27” QuadHD (1440p) with thin bezel design, the best balance of screen size and resolution for gaming
Breaking the 144Hz-165Hz(OC) Barrier with 165Hz refresh rate for even smoother gaming graphics
IPS Panel displays full sRGB gamut  for immersive life-like color in games, movies, and design
NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
ASUS EyeCare Technology enables low-blue light mode and flicker-free panels for marathon gaming comfort

Originally posted by Gamingbattle Gamingbattle wrote:

Hello friends! I am a big fan of digital gaming. I really like to play gaming and I want to buy a new gaming monitor ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Qเกมส์ยิงปลา. Can anyone know about this monitor and also tell me the specifications? Thanks in advance.
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 10:54am
Originally posted by janssen83 janssen83 wrote:

27� QuadHD (1440p) with thin bezel design, the best balance of screen size and resolution for gaming
Breaking the 144Hz-165Hz(OC) Barrier with 165Hz refresh rate for even smoother gaming graphics
IPS Panel displays full sRGB gamut  for immersive life-like color in games, movies, and design
NVIDIA� G-SYNC� Technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
ASUS EyeCare Technology enables low-blue light mode and flicker-free panels for marathon gaming comfort

Dude read the dates. The last response was in Feb of this year.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic