FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Phantom Gaming 4-CB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:47pm
You're the one not listening. You're not even reading.

"The components that you think are less important is based on your own opinion and experiences."

So how come I got a great mother MOBO and you don't? Not even supported.  You're on your own I'm out.
FirstnLast View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FirstnLast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 6:34pm
Your whole point is completely irrelevant to the issue being discussed . Saying we should skimp out on the GPU or CPU and get a better motherboard is not relevant to the problem. Itís not that weíre unhappy with the board itself which yes, is not not an incredible board but it also isnít a terrible board. The problem is that they should not be using ANY board that they arenít going to support.

Edited by FirstnLast - 15 Apr 2019 at 6:36pm
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 3:11pm
Your whole point is completely irrelevant to the issue being discussed 

Learn to read. Had he done what I suggested he would have avoided that MOBO altogether now wouldn't he? So tell me again how it's not relevant. If he's on a budget (he was), then you obviously default to the better MOBO over CPU for the sake reliability. He had an additional $200 to spend on a quality MOBO that way. And 3% speed difference is hardly skimping. This is the same guy who is now preaching the blanket statement "don't buy Samsung" get a much slower drive instead and pair it with a 10-core i9900X.  And here you come following right behind this guy. You two are geniuses. I said I was out and I was until you showed up. If I said I was out then there was no need for you to respond in the first place.
dilyara78 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilyara78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:08pm
I had the same problem as all OF YOU i was stupid to think they didn't have the board firmware. appearantly. they do! heres a link so you will stop getting upset. lots of people wasted money to replace the board with a different one. wow. unbelievable http://www.cyberpowerinc.com/drivers/?dir=Motherboards

BIOS > ASROCK > ZIP FILE. extract and make sure usb is formatted FAT32. shut down ur pc and interrupt the boot by going to uefi choose instant flash and there. (also make sure to have it in the 2.0 slot. i made the same mistake lmao. enjoy!)Big smile
brkicz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brkicz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by dilyara78 dilyara78 wrote:

I had the same problem as all OF YOU i was stupid to think they didn't have the board firmware. appearantly. they do! heres a link so you will stop getting upset. lots of people wasted money to replace the board with a different one. wow. unbelievable http://www.cyberpowerinc.com/drivers/?dir=Motherboards

BIOS > ASROCK > ZIP FILE. extract and make sure usb is formatted FAT32. shut down ur pc and interrupt the boot by going to uefi choose instant flash and there. (also make sure to have it in the 2.0 slot. i made the same mistake lmao. enjoy!)Big smile

Well, thanks - have you done the update? What do you mean by make sure it is in 2.0 slot? USB slot? What version is this?

We did not "make a mistake", we were tricked into it - CP named this motherboard the same name like the one offered on Asrock website - it is just an unbelievable gimmick.
AksisRTX View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AksisRTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 3:33pm
i did flash it yes. as for the port. 2.0 at the back of your computer.
ReleasedEn3rgy View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReleasedEn3rgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:15am
Sadly I bought a Cyber power prebuilt from bestbuy and the motherboard specs were shown no where. When I booted it up I checked the motherboard through the command prompt and saw it was an ASRock B450M pro 4-CB. I could not find that exact board name anywhere online. Now that I find this forum i believe it stands for custom. So Iím debating whether I should return as itís still within the return policy period, or just put another board in it myself.
ReleasedEn3rgy View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReleasedEn3rgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:49am
Ah nevermind I see the link to the update was posted. Thanks
AksisRTX View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AksisRTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 10:37pm
As Always remember to head to the https://cyberpowerpc/drivers and scroll all the way down to find

their button to look for your specified bios update.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic