FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock B550AM Gaming Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Eddie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock B550AM Gaming Motherboard
    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 9:21am
box3168 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote box3168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 7:22pm
Thanks for the info.
SorryBoutcha View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SorryBoutcha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 2:12pm
Literally had to send this exact board back because it was faulty from the factory 😭 wouldn't run the graphics card or on board graphics....
Dolgar2 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolgar2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 2:22pm
I am unable to open the bios update, says it is a .20 file and nothing can seem to open it?  Can someone help me out.  Thank You
Cr1TT1cal View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cr1TT1cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 8:34pm
I got my new Desktop in with a CD to install stuff for the Motherboard. Yet I ordered the PC without a DVD slot. So how can I get my drives updated without a disk?
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 2:04am
You have two choices.  Either search for the files you need on the web, or buy an external DVD.
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 7:22pm
 you can always go to the manufacturer's website and download bios updates and driver that you need.
CP Eluna242 case,ASUS 570x wifi,7-3700x,16gb ballistic ram,240 CP liquid cooler push/pull led fans ,RTX2070,1600w lepa psu, AOC 27cqg1 144hz 1440p,WD480ssd/1tb M.2.F@H team 142900 come fold with us
MrZhdens View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrZhdens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 8:18am
Wow such a great motherboard!
LoganK View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoganK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2020 at 10:52am
I've been having problems with NVMe on this motherboard since I bought it. It would be fine for up to a day, and then simply fail. Since the computer couldn't write logs, it was difficult tracking down the reason. In Linux, it appeared very similar to this: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1705748

It has only been a couple of days, but it appears that the 1.40 motherboard update has completely fixed the issue! It was also relatively easy to install.

So while it's a bit unfortunate that these "special release" motherboards don't get full support from the original manufacturer, thank you CyberPower team for pushing out fixes as they are available. Hug
Ganster215 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ganster215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 3:02pm
I have this mother board and I need to update the BIOS on it to the latest version, I'm a bit new to computer things and I cant figure out how to install and apply the BIOS version, I have the default 1.10 currently and I need the latest one the 1.40, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it greatly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic