FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

ASRock B550AM Gaming Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
piranha View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 3:02pm
Hi,

I am using the B550AM gaming MB, with the 4600BST cyberpower package bought at Best Buy and I was wondering if there's a way to restore the computer back to factory default settings from when I purchased it?  Is there an installer or some sort of repository somewhere that shows all the applications that came with the computer and what not?  I have seen the drivers links attached to this post, but i haven't seen anything about restoring the computer back to factory and all the applications that came with the computer as well.  Thanks for your time.

piranha View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 3:08pm
I'm also curious if there's any new bios update after 1.40, as on the ASRock website they seem to be using 1.60 for various B550 boards.  I still see the latest as 1.40 on the link you have posted on this thread.  How often is that folder updated with the latest BIOS information ?  Just wanted to see if there was an update.  Thanks!
ceompatel View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceompatel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 2:33pm
Does this motherboard support the new ryzen 5000 series CPUs. If so how can you share bios update please.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic