FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are Cyberpower PCs worth it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
joshuakingson View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshuakingson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Cyberpower PCs worth it?
    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 9:20am
Hello  I�ve been looking into buying a pre-built gaming PC and came across this site called Cyberpowersystem. < ="text/">UC Browser < ="text/">SHAREit < ="text/">Appvn

Are the prices reasonable for the builds they offer or am I better off looking elsewhere? I am new to pc builds and not sure. Cheers

Edited by joshuakingson - 05 Jul 2019 at 11:06am
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 5:41am
Yes. You can't beat their prices. Be warned though. Never get an off the shelf build here or through a third party.

Always start with a build base and "select" you components. People amaze me by selecting "standard" components and wondering why something goes wrong. The difference in prices should tell you something.

Post the full build specs of what you looking at. Post your max budget and what the system is for. Members will chime in with suggestions. Just remember a higher end gaming system will run $1,500.00 or more. You get below $1,200.00 and you sacrificing something.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 3:32pm

"Are Cyberpower PCs worth it?"

Yes they are. I bought about 15 months ago. Now that Zen 2 has just dropped I'm feeling the itch to buy again from here. Other than the fact it's the Zen 2 I have no real reason to buy since my rig I bought here will be plenty fast for a very long time. But the point is you can feel pretty confident buying here and the prices are reasonable. MAKE SURE YOU GET PLENTY OF FEEDBACK FROM THE MEMBERS HERE BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR BUILD. Also specify on your build how you want your lighting if you get RGB.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic