FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Am I too late?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fawkner View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fawkner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I too late?
    Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:47am
I purchased a CyberPower PC yesterday and did not notice the additional deals being offered. My PC qualified for the $5 gamer gear and the free copy of the Division and two free games of choice. I'm very upset about this and am wondering whether or not I can be granted access to those deals as the qualifying PC was literally purchased yesterday. Thank you for your time. 

Edit: For the gamer gear I would be willing to pay for the shipping. 

Edited by Fawkner - 13 Feb 2019 at 8:49am
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 9:24am
If your configuration is still available, cancel you order and re-order with the additions.
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:47am
Besides that. At least post your full build specs. Since this is your first post, we would like to see if you made the classic mistakes, like the junk PSU.

We always suggest to post your full build specs, what the system is for and what you max budget is. The membership takes a look at makes comment, which also includes heads up on freebies.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic