FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a gaming desk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lista22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lista22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a gaming desk
    Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 7:58pm
alright i made the fatal mistake of throwing out my computer desk when i moved in with my girlfriend two years ago and now that i find myself getting a nice new gaming pc on saturday its time to get a desk again. but aparently standerds have changed on desks and they only make desks for compac computers with stupid fold out keyboard trays and no room to put a mouse.... what are you guys using? my price range is not super high but i want to find something that can support a monitor along with the keyboard/mouse and tower all at the same level aka a table.,... getting really frustrated trying to find something just wasted money on craigslist on a desk to get it and find out it cant even hold my old mid tower let alone the full i am getting on saturday.. btw when finding a desk i need to make sure its wide and not just long as i am currently still using a crt and its a beast soon upgrading to a lcd but its a 25.5 inch lcd so still need some room thanks anyone for the help
lista22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lista22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 8:31pm
anyone know if a fold out metal table would work? like a confrence table? staples has em for like 60 but not sure if it would work for a computer or not
sampe View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sampe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 9:40am
I really like the Z-Line Belaire. Size is obviously an important factor to consider when choosing a desk to purchase, but so is overall cost and the aesthetic appeal it brings to your gaming space. I can fit dual monitors, food, and books easily. It's not the cheapest, but a solid replacement for the one you gave up that will surely last.

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 10:47am
Originally posted by sampe sampe wrote:

I really like the Z-Line Belaire. Size is obviously an important factor to consider when choosing a desk to purchase, but so is overall cost and the aesthetic appeal it brings to your gaming space. I can fit dual monitors, food, and books easily. It's not the cheapest, but a solid replacement for the one you gave up that will surely last.

Dude, your commenting on post that is from "2009". Look before you just throw out a comment.

Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

GTX410 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GTX410 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 8:17pm
Thanks you for news the game.

Edited by GTX410 - 13 Feb 2018 at 8:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic