FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

2 HDMI cords plugged in, but only one works

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Breeezily View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeezily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 HDMI cords plugged in, but only one works
    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 6:33pm
Hello!
I have a Cyberpower Pc and I plugged in two 22cwa HP monitors and only one works.
My processor is "AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz"
When I plug my 1st monitor into a certain plug it works, but when I plug it into another HDMI plug, it does not work, same with the 2nd monitor.
I severely need help because I bought the two monitors and don't want it to be wasted. 
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 8:31am
Why would you tell us about your processor? What about the video card?
3897@ View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3897@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 4:39pm
ok first you need to go into windows control panel display how you do this is you go into control panel by typing control panel in the windows search bar and select display and select extend desktop if you dont the second monitor will just remain dark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic