The AMD Radeon™ R9 285 graphics card is loaded with the latest from Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture, including mixed screen resolution and orientation for AMD Eyefinity Technology and support for DirectX®12 and AMD's groundbreaking Mantle API. So get Radeon™ and get gaming with forward-looking technology for the serious PC gamer.2,3,4,5
A revolutionary GPU design with DirectX®12 support, engineered to provide incredible performance in gaming and compute.4
AMD's groundbreaking APU enables superior performance in top games including Battlefield Hardline, Star Citizen, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Civilization: Beyond Earth
Leave HD in the dust. Expand your gaming with multiple monitors or a 4K display2,6
1. In testing by AMD labs as of July 28, 2014, the AMD Radeon™ R9 285 graphics card achieved a 3DMark Firestrike11 overall score of 7066 Performance, 3513 Extreme, versus 5650 and 2774 respectively for NVIDIA GTX 760. Tested with i7-4960X CPU, MSI x79A-GD65 motherboard, 16GB memory, Windows 8.1 64-bit, AMD Catalyst 14.30 driver, NVIDIA 337.88WHQL driver.
2. AMD Eyefinity technology supports up to six DisplayPort monitors on an enabled graphics card. Supported display quantity, type and resolution vary by model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase. Mixed monitors of different resolutions are supported by select AMD Radeon™ R7 Series and R9 Series graphics cards. To enable more than two displays, or multiple displays from a single output, additional hardware such as DisplayPort™-ready monitors or DisplayPort 1.2 MST-enabled hubs may be required. A maximum of two active adapters is recommended for consumer systems. See www.amd.com/eyefinityfaq for full details.
3. Application support for Mantle is required.
4. GCN Architecture and its associated features (PCI Express® 3.0, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, AMD PowerTune technology etc.) are included in the AMD Radeon™ R9 285 graphics cards. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations-check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
5. Based on preliminary DirectX 12 specifications as of July, 2014, AMD's GCN-based products are expected to support DirectX 12 upon its release. The DirectX 12 specification and support for it are subject to change without notice.
6. Requires 4K display and content. Supported resolution varies by GPU model and board design; confirm specifications with manufacturer before purchase.
©2014 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. PID 54994D.