Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Customer Service & Tech Support
 CyberPower Forum : Support : Customer Service & Tech Support
Message Icon Topic: New comp arrives 1 month later - Damaged!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
axeingar

Online Status: Offline
Quote axeingar Replybullet Topic: New comp arrives 1 month later - Damaged!!!
    Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 6:15pm
Soo I called Cyberpower Tech support and it was determined that the slot where my graphic card goes in was dmged during shipment ( because it supposedly passed quality control). I can only use my built in board graphics to run the computer. Solution, send my comp back and have it repaired...ok....

I have a few issues though with this. I received my RMA already but I am going to be out of town from next Friday through next the following Tuesday. I'm worried if I ship it tomorrow it will be returned during that time and I wont be home.

Two, my graphic card is fairly big, Nvidia GTX 580. If it comes already installed into the card again worried UPS will put it through hell and dmg it again, maybe ship it in a separate box and allow me to plug it in myself? Also this should be obvious!?!?

Third, I ordered this computer a month ago this week, Now Im going to have to go through what I fear will be another extremely lengthy process with your company just to get fixed what should of been right to begin with. I recommended your company to a buddy who purchased an almost identical computer as mine 10 days after mine and he received his first (Something is terribly wrong with that ) . Peter, my sales guy took days to respond, and update my order on the website.

I'm less then satisfied and really disappointed with my purchase and experience with Cyberpower in general. Almost $2,000.00 and still nothing to show for it. Knowing the pace Cyberpower moves I easily would of thrown another company a little extra $$ to have my comp in a timely manner and working properly. Be nice if this RMA was overnighted, fixed and overnighted back. I don't want to be 4-6 weeks ( if im lucky) from time of original purchase to having it shipped back.

Please make this right. based upon reviews your company seemed legit and customer friendly so I feel like I'm the unlucky exception both in it taking even longer to receive then warned and shipped dmg'd (Double bad luck). but if this isn't fixed satisfactory you will have lost a customer. Balls in your court Cyberpower
Sincerly,
Brad&David Johnson.
IP IP Logged
DGWalker

Quote DGWalker Replybullet Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 6:26pm
You're blaming Cyberpower for what is clearly a UPS issue...
Phenom II X6 1100T
HAF 932 Blue
GA-990FXA-UD3
GIGABYTE GV-R795WF3-3GD Radeon HD 7950
16GB G.Skill Ares 1866MHz
128GB Crucial M4 SSD
2TB SATA III
PCP&C 950W 80+ Silver
Antec KUHLER H2O 920
IP IP Logged
axeingar

Quote axeingar Replybullet Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 6:28pm
Then Cyberpower should take up the issue of the dmg'd product up with UPS and take care of their customer. I am in shipping and anything over 125.00 US dollars shipped UPS you insure. Product dmged its Cyberpowers responsibility to fix my machine and collect their money for the dmged product from UPS. Also is bad sales customer service UPS's issue? Is receiving product just shy of a month UPS's fault? I mean, Im not trying to bash on Cyberpower (but beyond frustrated at this point), but this is a problem and yes it is their problem. If it was dmged by UPS, it is still Cyberpowers problem because UPS is who they choose to send their products to their customers. I just want what I payed hard earned money for, and in a timely manner.

Edited by axeingar - 16 Mar 2012 at 6:36pm
IP IP Logged
PlaneGuy

Quote PlaneGuy Replybullet Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 6:36pm
So should they use Chinese Jing-Jong Mail instead?
IP IP Logged
axeingar

Quote axeingar Replybullet Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 6:40pm
Can use whoever they want to use but when merchandise is damaged then it needs to be taken care. Im not asking for them to send me two computers or something ridiculous, Im asking for my computer to not only be fixed but be fixed and sent back to me in a reasonable amount of time.

Edited by axeingar - 16 Mar 2012 at 6:40pm
IP IP Logged
OldFatGuy

Quote OldFatGuy Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:24am

A month without your computer, and a damaged graphics card???

Phfffffffffffffffffffft. LOL!

Wanna hear my story??  And it ain't any closer to being over than it was months ago, it appears.
IP IP Logged
hunter2618

Quote hunter2618 Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:12am
Chinese Jing-Jong Mail       
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition   http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/             pc wattage calculator   http://www.antec.outervision.com/
IP IP Logged
Davis80

Quote Davis80 Replybullet Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 10:16pm
Oh! how can you live the whole month without a computer? It's I suppose absolutely impossible!
IP IP Logged
CyberHD
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote CyberHD Replybullet Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 5:49pm
My apologies for your issue. I would strongly suggesting sending the system in for service immediately. If you are going to be away out of town, you may request that we do not ship your system back to you until a certain date. This way the system can be taken care of and ready to ship by the date provided or if you arrive sooner, contacting our tech support to inform it is okay to ship the system back.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com
Please email rma.status@cyberpowerpc.com for status checks on RMA or repairs.
IP IP Logged
NathanLuna87
Groupie
Groupie

Quote NathanLuna87 Replybullet Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:43am
It sucks about the shipping damages. But, as much as I hate to admit it, this is a UPS problem. Especially with standard shipping, with all fragile packages, you run the risk of damage during transport. CP offers extra packaging to help protect against this, but of course this will cost you extra.

Oldfatguys story is a nightmare, so just thank God you're not in his shoes and if you're really worried about transport damage , just have the extra packing added when they ship it back to you.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version